Teaser Tuesday (25): Sweet Evil


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 

Here’s how: 
  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 

by Wendy Higgins
Wowza.He was smokin’ hot. As in H-O-T-T hot. I’d never understood until that moment why girls insisted on adding an extra t. This guy was extra-t worthy. ~ARC p. 10

“Wait,” I said, sitting halfway up. “Not my legs. They’re …” I was too embarrassed to finish.“They’re lovely.” His face was straight, but his eyes were smiling.“No, please.” I pulled my knees protectively up to my chest and mumbled, “ I didn’t have time to shave this morning.” Now he laughed. It was a marvelous sound, so rich. “All right, fine, no legs. But you’re missing out. I'm not through with you. Roll onto your stomach and relax again.” I obeyed, letting my arms lie limp at my sides and closing my eyes. Somehow it seemed a little safer to be on my tummy. ~ ARC p. 131

Oh hot damn people!!! Seriously this book is just making me crazy!!! I was up till 4 am reading because I COULD NOT STOP!!!! I read the most in one sitting with this book and I still need more! It’s just making me crazy all over! Damn!!! There are just so many things I want to put up for today, but I had to limit myself to just two!! Hehe I gotta save some of it for you to read yourself! I hope you enjoyed a taste of Kaidan, cuz I know I sure do!!

What is your tease?

Comments

  1. Sounds like someone was getting a hot massage? That's what I'm guessing lol. I haven't really heard about this book yet, but I've seen it. Might have to read it now. It's a good sign when someone reads it in almost one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 4 am?! I've for sure gotta check this one out then. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza is right! I need my pre-order to hurry up! LOL Great teasers! :)

    my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I loved Sweet Evil. So glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!