Follow Friday (16)


Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by two great blogs, Alison of Alison Can Read and Rachel of Parajunkee. Each host will have their own feature blog, but anybody can post!

How does it work?
  • Leave your name on the post. 
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments. 
  • Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!
What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?
So in the last month is (I'm including all of February and up till now cuz February is a shortie of a month) I have read:
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Breathe by Abbi Glines
Perigee Moon by Tara Fuller
Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
Mark of the Princess by B.C. Morin
Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Starters by Lissa Price
And I'm currently reading:
Taking Shots by Toni Aleo

MAN I didn’t even realize how many I have read. And its really hard to choose from this amazing group of books!!!! 

So from that list I have to say:

Best book by far is HUNGER GAMES (both HG and CF)!!! Like it’s a surprise! It’s really everyone’s favorite book! So aside from Hunger Games, my favorite read has been............... Thoughtless!!! Sorry I was sitting here looking at my list for like 10 minutes trying to pick a book because I really enjoyed them all for different reasons!!! But I love Thoughtless because of all the angst and sexy steamy parts! Ahhh some parts drove me crazy some make me cream my pants and others just made me scream! But that’s what makes it amazing!!!!

I don’t really hate books but out of these books there is one I liked least was When The Sea is Rising Red. I just couldn’t get over the language and that was holding me back. It’s a great story and wonderful plot and read if you can get past the language. 

So that’s my list!! It’s really hard because I love them all!!! And reading taking shots right now is just AHHHH just what I need!!!! So I have to say a thank you to Toni!!! My newest most awesome friend who is pushing me to read her book!! And I love it!!! Except right now when I'm writing this, our hockey teams are playing each other so we hate each other for just a few hours!! GO SHARKS! 

Ok I'm done now!!

Do you think I picked the right books? What would you pick from my list as your best and worst? What are your best and worst from the last 30 days?

Comments

  1. Yay Hunger Games! Was this your first time reading it? LOVE it <333

    Old FOllower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I missed the bottom part..lol...I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO LOVE ME EVEN THOUGH MY PREDS ARE GOING TO WIN!!! also, please dont stop reading...lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. OWWWW YEA! The Hunger Games. Gotta love it. I have never heard of 'When The Sea is Rising Red', I will have to look into it. You have definitely read a lot more then me. But all good books. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Hunger Games too though I hadn't read the book yet, just the summary..:)

    When the Sea is Rising Red, is a book I actually look forward to...

    New Follower GFC
    My FF

    Also check out:
    My 200 Followers Giveaway (INT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, long post! I love me some long posts! <3

    I like your picks & reasoning. Just one question: What was wrong with the language in When the Sea is Rising Red?

    Patricia // My FF (With 25$ Giftcard Giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, thanks for stopping by :) I really need to read The Hunger Games, I am soooo behind lol.

    Old follower as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm glad you enjoyed the hunger games!!
    I'm a new networked follower and old gfc! :)
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-and-follow-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Hunger Games is soooo good (of course!) I was super excited for When the Sea is Rising red, that's too bad. Thanks for sharing.

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. Glad you like the Hunger Games. It's hard not to :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all the reading. The Hunger Games was good. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!