Teaser Tuesday (20): Masque of the Red Death


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 



Here’s how: 
  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 
And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 

by Bethany Griffin

Elliott grabs me, pulls me closer, and slides my hand under the back of his shirt. His skin is warm, and even as I'm frantically pulling my hand away, my fingers find raised skin. Scars. “I'm glad you asked.” He says in his most bored and aristocratic voice. “I slipped once and called him by his former name. He had me whipped. His court considered it fine entertainment.” His voice remains conversational. My fingers feel unnaturally warm where they touched his skin.  ~PP. 102-103
He hands me one of his shirts, a red one. It is soft when I touch it to my face. “you cant possibly sleep in that dress. Wear this, think of me.” The flirty tone is back. He frowns. “I want you to do one thing for me. Think of a story that you can tell me about your brother. Not about you and your guilt, but a story that celebrates Finn.” ~p. 206
“Thank you for keeping her save,” Elliott tells Will. His voice sounds sincere but I don’t trust sincerity from him.“I will always keep her safe,” Will says, raising his eyebrows. ~p. 226
AHHHHHH so I had a hard time this week because I'm pretty sure I want to retype the whole book up here so you can all read it!!!! I mean seriously!!!! It’s such a damn good books!!! So I have only given you just a taste of what these two boys are like they are both so scrumptious!!!! Its so hard to choose either boy!!! They both have such amazing sexy moments but I do have to say, my heart is leaning towards Will. Oh swoon!!!! Maybe I will put more teasers in my review when I post it up!!! So I hope you enjoy it!!! This book is fabulous!!!!

Will you tease me?

Comments

  1. Ohhhhh nooooo hard to choose a boy! LOL The quotes were great! I can't wait to read it!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! They definitely have me excited to read Masque. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot DAMN this book looks great! You were so right about that Will guyyyy! I can tell why he is swoon-worthy!! Gah Tara, why do you have to kill me?!
    ;]

    You can check out my teaser here.

    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahhhhh, those were so sexy! :) Especially the one with the red shirt! :) Dying to read this one!

    Dudettttttte, I wanna come to the Robin signing so bad. I have no ride so I might be coming in a bus....totally creepy and all sorts of freakin' scary, but...I HAVE to be at that signing! <33333 It's a freakin' must! Tweet me and I'll dm you my number or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you totally did like me, with your three teasers! I just wanted to share all of Grave Mercy with everyone too, lololol!

    So, I feel ya! :) Happy reading girl and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! OMG!!!! Those are such great teasers!!! I'm dying to read this book!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!