Review Copy Cleanup Reading Challenge

Hello all my lovelies out there tonight check out my blog! Do you know that I love it?? Really!!!! I love hearing for you all!! Ok I'm getting off topic again! But I cant help it!! 

So you all know I'm a crazy book nerd, and I decided to sing up for YET ANOTHER reading challenge!! Well this one is more of a necessity than for fun! So what is it? The Review Copy Clean Up!!! Hosted by Celine from Nyx Book Reviews and my home girl Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. The idea: read your damn review copies you keep putting off!!! This is defiantly something I need to get going on!! so hopefully this well get me closer to checking off those books that are waiting for me!!! 

The Deets 
Challenge Objective: To read your damn review copies!!! 
Runs from: March 1-31, 2012 
Books that count: Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both ebooks and hard copies, including all genres and lengths 

Challenge schedule:
✦ March 2 - Show Off Your Pile
✦ March 9 - Cuddle Up With a Book
✦ March 16 - Don't Be Such a Tease!
✦ March 23 - Mysterious Meet-up
✦ March 30 - Love Will Find a Way 

Crossover Challenge? YES 
Sign up HERE until March 15, 2012. 
Complete Details HERE

Comments

  1. Yippy for us!!!!
    I am so very happy you are doing it with me!
    Lets read some shit!
    ;]
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!