Review Copy Cleanup Challenge 1- Show off Your Piles!


So as you all just noticed (I hope) I just singed up for the Review Cleanup Reading Challenge hosted by Vicky and Nyx Books and this is the first challenge post for the reading challenge! 

The Show Off Your Pile Challenge is very simple. All you have to do is share what you are planning to read (or have read already!) this month during the Review Copy Cleanup. Feel free to take a photo of your TBR pile you are aiming to devour this month - or if you don't have a camera at hand or you're reading ebooks, just make a list of your books or post the cover image. Not only can we then spy on you what you're reading, but you can also win some very cool books in the first giveaway of the Cleanup! 

So here I go folks!!!



Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley 
Partials by Dan Wells 
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig 
Starters by Lissa Price 
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard 
Croak by Gina Damico 
Slide by Jill Hathaway 
Taking Shots by Toni Aleo 
Trying to Score by Toni Aleo 
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler 
Volition by Shawn Maravel 
Severance by Shawn Maravel 
The Wanderer by Shawn Maravel 
Wander Dust by Michelle Warren 
ReVamped by Ada Adams 

Oh man!! I kind of forgot how many books I have to read!!! Ahhh I hope I can get to most of them if not all of them! Mind you that this isn’t my full list! The way I do review stuff is Ill read it the month it’s released! Unless an author asks me! So that is just for the month of March!!! But that is when most of my review copies are to be released!!!

Think I can do it?

Comments

  1. Awesome list miss Tara!!! Yours is just about as long as mine is lol. You HAVE to let me know how you like Slide,Volition, Severance and Wander Dust. Well, I will probably read all of the reviews but none the less!!

    Can't wait to get started!
    [:

    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge. I've heard great things about Partials and Pretty Crooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Tara I got some blog awards for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you have a huge pile! I thought mine was bad lol But all good stuff! I'm looking forward to Croak and Slide. I also want to read Partials, Pretty Crooked, and Starters. You can do it! Happy reading, good luck, and thanks for visiting my pile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, that is a big pile! I hope you can get through it this month. I see some pretty awesome books in there, I'm looking forward to see what you think.

    Good luck!

    My RCC Pile

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a long list, girl! I also have Graffiti Moon for review! :) Good luck - I hope you'll manage to read most of these

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh, awesome pile! I'm starting to feel better with mine after seeing more with lots to dig through, lol.

    Partials was amazingly good, so I really hope you'll enjoy it! And I can't wait to read Slide and Pretty Crooked myself. :D Then I've heard amazingly good things about Graffiti Moon so I really hope you'll love it as well! Good luck!

    If you want to check out my to-read pile, it can be found here!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Guy Langman, Crime Scene Procrastinator on my list too. I try and hold off reading and reviewing until nearer the release date but often I forget completely about them. There's a few on my Kindle that I think I might just bin off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!