In My Mailbox Vlog (18)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.

HEY EVERYONE!!! I apologize in advanced for all the mess-ups in this one this week!!!! I'm really sorry I'm terrible with names! And I'm sorry Deb for spacing on your blog!! But I got it down now!!!! This week it’s another long one and I'm sorry guys! I just have so many books!! I hope you all enjoy it!!! I know I sure did!!! hehe and I had a bit of fun with iMovie today! I hope you like it!



Blogs Mentioned 

Pam ~ Bookalicious


Gifted 
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore Thanks to Hicklebee's Novel Society: Adults Reading Teen Lit. 
Fateful by Claudia Gray 
Vanish by Sophie Jordan 
The Peculiars by Maureen McQuerry thanks NYMBC!!! 

Bought/Got Signed 
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour 
Hold Still by Nina LaCour 
Starters by Lissa Price 
The Iron Thorn by Catilin Kittredge 
The Nightmare Garden by Catilin Kitterdge 

Won 
Night Veil by Yasmine Galenorn Thanks to Anna from Reading Between the Lines!! I won her 150 followers giveaway!!! 

Borrowed 
American Gods by Neil Gaiman 
The Strain by Guillermo del Toro, Chuck Hogan 
Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz 

Netgalley 
The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland 

Bought for my Nook/Kindle 
The Giver by Lois Lowry 
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain 
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain 
On the Fringe by Courtney King Walker 
Gone by Michael Grant 
On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves 
Storm Born by Richelle Mead 

AHHH what a very fun week!!!! I can't wait to dive into all of these books at some point!!! What was your week like?

Comments

  1. oh WOW That was a huge haul! I need to read Graceling and Firelight! I keep hearing the raving about Graceling, Fire, and Bitterblue as well. I also hear Firelight and Vanish are really great. Love swag! I do need the Starters! Love dystopians. The Summer My Life Began looks like a nice cute fun summer read! I really liked On The Fringe. It was sweet and sad. I've had Storm Born forever. I love Richelle Mead so I need to get started on it already. I have the first three on my shelf. I won a copy of On The Island. Can't wait to read it. Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome week! You got so many great books! I need to get Starters,soon

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, Bitterblue!!! You NEED to read Graceling and Fire! Like right now! I love Graceling so much, I hope Bitterblue will wow us just as much!
    SO many other good books here, but I can't get my brain off of Bitterblue, lol!
    Enjoy your lovely stack of books :) New follower - your pup is so sweet!
    Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool you got all those signed! I've been meaning to read American Gods - let us know how that is! Love your doggie! Hope you enjoy all your new reads! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, WOW! You have so many amazing books this week! For one thing, B I T T E R B L U E !! You are SO SO lucky that you got your hands on an ARC of that because I absolutely loved the first two books and I can't wait to get my hands on the second! :) Plus, Vanish was pure awesomeness and I've heard some cool things about Starters too!

    Amazing mailbox this week, Tara! I hope you enjoy all of the books you got! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have On The Fringe on my wishlist and really like The Dark Divine series. I hope that I can get my hands on the third book soon and that you enjoy all your new books!
    You can find my Mailbox here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeez Tara!! You are overloading on books these past few weeks! Lucky ducky! I am SO GLAD you finally bought On The Island, you are going to just fall head over heels in love with it, let me tell you. ;] And all those AWESOME books you got signed! Gah, I may just need to head on over to your house and nab me some.

    Awesome haul this week gal! I swear you will see me next week. [:

    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! On the Island is amazing, one of my favorite books ever! I want to read The Disenchantments, it seems good. I hope you enjoy e everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, so many freakin' books! :) I hope you enjoy them all! You must let me know what you think of Starters! And I've been wanting to read The Disenchancements, I hope you enjoy that as well!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a big haul too Trip! I hope you LOVE On The Island as much as I did. I also love the Dark Divine Series and can't wait to read The Savage Grace. I hope you enjoy the series. I like it because it's a bit different. :) I love the Dark Swan Series by Richelle Mead too! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. *blows kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Gone it was so so good. I've read the second two books and I can't wait to read the next two books too. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!