Waiting on Wednesday (17): If I Lie

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own.

by Corrine Jackson
Expected publication: August 28th 2012 by Simon Pulse 

A powerful debut novel about the gray space between truth and perception. 

Quinn’s done the unthinkable: she kissed a guy who is not Carey, her boyfriend. And she got caught. Being branded a cheater would be bad enough, but Quinn is deemed a traitor, and shunned by all of her friends. Because Carey’s not just any guy—he’s serving in Afghanistan and revered by everyone in their small, military town. 

Quinn could clear her name, but that would mean revealing secrets that she’s vowed to keep—secrets that aren’t hers to share. And when Carey goes MIA, Quinn must decide how far she’ll go to protect her boyfriend…and her promise.

Why I need this: OoOooOoOo sounds so scandalous!!! And delicious!!! Mmmm! Mystery, secrets and kissing boys she shouldn’t be?? Sounds good to me!! I discovered contemporary this year and I just can’t get enough!!! This just sounds like such a great read!!! I cant wait to know what her secret is and what drove her to kiss some one else and what the lips taste like!!! hehe sorry getting carried away! I just want it!!!

What do you think? Doesn't it sound great? What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. OH Wow! This is so going on my TBR list right now! Thanks for sharing! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! This one indeed sounds so scandalous! And yay for Contemp books! I just can't get enough of them too this year=D Great pick!

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I've seen this around, it definitely looks like a good one! Great pick Tara :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds like a great read. I can just see myself being angry for her, for some reason lol.

    If you would like to check out my choice...

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really curious what the secret is! It's not her secret to tell though so I'm assuming it's about the guy she kissed and why she ended up kissing him? Hmmm just have to wait and talk you into telling me! lol
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. This one sounds intense and really good. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the few YA contemporary books I am just dying to read this year! It just sounds so awesome! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for this one! I love how it has mystery, romance, and possibly a forbidden love?
    Can. Not. Wait.

    xD

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when there's life-altering secrets! I hope it's a good one, lol.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sure sounds great, I hope to make some time when it comes out :)

    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds quite awesome... I might wait for a few reviews before getting a copy of it, but I'm definitely intrigued! :) Great pick.

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds go great and emotional!! Thanks for pointing it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm definitely looking forward to this one! Great pick Tara! :)

    Here's my WoW for this week.

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a good contemp read to me!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, this does sound good! Lots of tension and gossip and fun, as well as potential for a happily-ever-after. My kind of book!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds intense. Great pick!

    My WoW

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, ugh!! This premise sounds very trapped and asking for scandalous trouble!!!! Fun pick!! -Burgandy Ice

    ReplyDelete
  18. A captivating pick.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i want this badly/i gave countdown on my blog
    gr8 wow

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoa. This does sound great! I will definitely keep an eye out for it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That cover is just so PERFECT. I love black and white with a flash of colour, and this one DOES sound scandalous & delicious & mysterious LOL! x) I love how excited you are for this -- I can definitely tell from the number of exclamations points you used! ;) <3

    Amazing pick for your WOW this week, Tara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This has been on my TBR lost for a while too it sounds good and it seems to be taking for-EVER to release!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!