In My Mailbox Vlog (17)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.

What’s up my homies! Last weeks IMM blew me away!! You all are so kind and awesome!!! It was such a huge success that I did it again!!! I got some amazing books this week and some I have been DIEING to get my hands on!!! So I do hope you enjoy this week!! Sorry if I'm all over the place, I'm working on being less perfect! So this was one take!!! Yea!! I'm so happy cuz last week it took me FOREVER to get the right video!! And it’s much shorter this time!! I hope you enjoy everyone!!!!





Blogs Mentioned

Won/Gifted/For Review
In Honor by Jessi Kirby

Bought
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Netgalley
Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi





As always I hope you enjoy this week!!! If you make this as amazing as last week you get to see my goofy mug again next week!

Comments

  1. I love your dog he is so stinkin' cute! And, skipping most of your books, I COMPLETELY agree with you about Zach Effron [See, I don't even know if I spelled his name right...bahahahaha] but yeah, he was all young and blah and now he is SEXY as SHIT!!!

    Ah, anyway, AWESOME Hunger Games books, and all of your other pretties! I want The Disenchantments super duper bad, so you need to tell me what you think about it!

    Great Haul this week doll! Im sad I didn't do one thing week! ]:

    Have a fantabulous weekend!

    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww your dog is so cute! Cool that you got all the Hunger Games guides and illustrated companion. I'm so excited for the movie. Forever is really good. Sam and Grace are so cute. I still need to read Half-Blood and Perfect Chemistry. Great haul! Thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the novel Forever! I really hope you like it even a fraction as much as I do!

    I'm guessing that you are a big Hunger Games fan, too? I cannot wait for the movie to come out! It''s not long to go now!

    Awesome haul this week!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooohooooo nymbc! Hollerrrrr!!!!! I'm so excited :) BTDUBS! There's no s at the end of my blog name lady! Can I come over and hang out with you and your dog? Kthnx. Loves youuuuuu enjoy everything !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Great job! You need to keep these up they're so fun to watch and your dog is hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! I'm so jealous you got In Honor - I'm dying to read that one. I really want to read The Disenchantments and Chain Reaction, too. And I really liked The Lucky One - classic Nicholas Sparks! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. In Honor looks great! Seriously Jessi Kirby rocks.

    I gotta pick up a copy of Chain Reaction sometime.

    Happy reading :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed Chain Reaction and I definitely need to read The Disenchantments! I hope you have an awesome weekend and enjoy all of your great books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forever *sigh* Lucky One is good. I can't wait to read PURE!
    http://www.autumnreview.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-311.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, SO jealous you got In Honor!!! I love her :) The Lucky One is my favorite Nicholas Sparks book and I love Simone Elkeles! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HUNGER GAMES!! And the Lucky One I want to read before the movie I love Sparks! <3 Great haul chicky!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set! I really want to read Disenchantments. Forever was great.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm getting ready for the hunger games, too!! Can't wait. Awesome books this week.

    My IMM

    Jessica @ Books: A true story

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome books! I'm dying to know how The Disenchantments is!! I will be watching your tweets. Enjoy all the books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!