Top Ten Tuesday (17): Hooky Books

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And its always a never ending topic!!!!
Spring Fever: Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With
Well considering that I'm a graduate and unemployed I play hooky everyday!!! And it’s so much fun!!! Well most of the time!!! But if I wanted to avoid my family and responsibilities, I would def do it with these books. Some I have read, some I have yet to read, but all of them I would lock myself away and read them all cover to cover, over and over again!!!!! These books are just too amazing to not have in my life!!!!

by Jamie McGuire
I have and will always play hooky with this book!!!! I could be locked away all day and night with Travis!!! Oh man!!!! I think I will play hooky again with this book!!! Leh sigh!



by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Ummm Daemon anyone!!!! I want to play hooky and some other naughty games with him!!!! Ugh!!!!!!



by E.L. James

Oh man!!! Nothing needs to be said about this series!!! If you haven’t read it yet, and are of age, get on it!!!! I played hooky the first time around with this book and I'm about to do it again!!!! I mmmmmm oh Christian!!!! Excuse me while I ignore the rest of this post and go read just a bit!! Seriously, it’s like a drug to me!!!



by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series! Everything is so fun and Jennifer has quickly become my favorite author!!!! I should play hooky with Seth and Aiden!!!! Ugh!!!! I love and so can’t wait to see where this series takes me!!!



The Existence Trilogy and anything 

I seriously LOVE Abbis work!!!! I love it so much and all the characters she has created are just fantastic and so easy to love. I love the Sea Breeze series, as well as The Vincent Boys series but the existence trilogy is truly one of my favorites!!! I LOVE Dank and the whole falling for death!!! I can’t wait to see where Predestined takes me (which I'm excited to say, I will get to read soon!!! Thanks Abbi for an ARC!!!!!!)

by Toni Aleo
This has quickly shot up to the top of my favorite books of all time!!! I became instant friends with Toni and I totally lover her!!! And her books are hitting the sweet spot I need after reading the fifty series!!! I can’t wait to see more books from her and I'm pretty close to playing hooky with this book too!!!!!



by Veronica Rossi

I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book and that book trailer that was released makes me want to read this book so bad!!!! SO BAD!!!!!!!!



by Wendy Higgins

Anna over at Literary Exploration has read this book and is totally in love with ti!!! And I cant wait till she lets me borrow this baby!!! It’s a sexy cover and a good book!!! It’s a win win!!!! I will def be playing hooky with this baby comes my way!!!!



by J.K. Rowling

I could read this series over and over!! In fact I'm thinking I need a reread sometime soon!!! I love these books and the world that was created!!!

by Suzanne Collins
I'm about 2 days again from actually playing hooky with Mockingjay and ignore all of my review books that I need to finish!! I'm so in love with this series and yea nothing else needs to be said!







So anyways, those are the book I would abandon all of my responsibilities and even necessities (such as sleeping and eating, and even defecation) to read these books!!!!


What books would you play hooky with?

Comments

  1. I have heard so much about pretty much all of these books and still haven't read them! Okay, I've read HP and HG, but everyone's read HP and HG. I really want to read Half-Blood in particular, and even though I don't usually care about covers, I LOVE Sweet Evil's :)
    My top ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Disaster sounds fantastic! Would love for you to hop on by.

    http://ajarndtbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Disaster has been on my to-read list for a while now, and Harry Potter and The Hunger Games are always amazing!:)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. HP and The Hunger Games series are on my list, as well. :) Fun list!

    Ree @ Literary Obsession
    My TTT Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right!!! I totally agree on Mockingjay. That one is an all-time favourite=D Great list!

    Drop by my Top 10?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-10-books-id-play-hooky-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot about the Lux series! Going to have to investigate that one a little more I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These books are look pretty addictive- I would play all kinds of hooky with Harry Potter if I could!

    My TTT: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/top-ten-tuesday-playing-hooky-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover to beautiful disaster:) Like your list by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, just popping in... Great choices, so many books there that I enjoy!

    :) Here is my choice...
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you like Fifty Shades you should check out Masters of the Shadowlands Series by Cherise Sinclair. I have been wanting to read Pure and Under the Never Sky. I will have to check out Beautiful Disaster. Great List. I have most of them read or on my TBR List!
    My Top Ten

    Happy Reading!
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally agree with constantly wanting to re-read the Harry Potter series! I could re-read them right now if I didnt have a huge TBR pile! I read the Hunger Games yesturday and can't wait to dive in the 2nd book! :)
    Great list!
    Here's my TTT
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/top-ten-tuesday-books-id-play-hooky.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, too, am waiting for you to play hooky with us :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list Tara!! I totally agree about Beautiful Disaster and Obsidian <3 <3 Those books are made of awesome <3 <3 And Existence I liked it a lot too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!