Teaser Tuesday (17): The Selction




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 

Here’s how: 
  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 

And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 



by Kiera Cass

“Miss America Singer of Carolina, Five.”
I whipped my head back around, and there it was. The picture of me just after I found out Aspen was saving up to marry me. I looked radiant, hopeful, beautiful. I looked like I was in love. And some idiot thought that love was for Prince Maxon. 
My mom screamed by my ear, and May jumped up, sending popcorn everywhere. Gerad got excited to and started dancing. Dad… its hard to say, but I think he was secretly smiling behind his book. ARC p. 56
And since so many of you enjoyed my very first vlog this week where I showed this book, I'm giving you another tease!!!! 
“So you’re stubborn, then? Have a bit of a temper?” I saw Maxon covering his mouth with his hands, laughing.“Sometimes.”“If you have a temper, would you happen to be the one who yelled at our prince?”I sighed. “Yes, it was me. And right now, my mother is having a heart attack.”Maxon called out to Gavril, “Get her to tell the whole story!”ARC p.245-246


So did you enjoy it?

Comments

  1. I loved it! I love the Bachelor theme of the story! Can't wait to read it. I'm not far into any books so I think I'm going to skip Teaser Tuesday again this week. Somehow when Tuesday comes I have always just finished my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book sounds wonderful and you chose an awesome teaser for it!

    My Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems like a great read. Nice teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Tara!!!!
    Now I HAVE to read this. It sounds so flipping good and the cover is just so STUNNING!!!!!
    Your teasers worked....

    [:

    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!