Follow Friday (10)


Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by two great blogs, Alison of Alison Can Read and Rachel of Parajunkee. Each host will have their own feature blog, but anybody can post!

How does it work?
  • Leave your name on the post. 
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments. 
  • Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!! 


Question: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kickass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?

Hummm well there are a lot of qualities I like in my books. Thinking about all my books that I love and brag about to others, I have to say that humor and love are HUGE for me. I love snarky quick-witted females. It always makes me giggle. My favorite examples of this are books by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Katy from Obsidian and Alex from Half Blood are my favorite, FAVORITE heroines!! I was in love with Alex pretty much from the get go! Any girl that knows my own personal saying (SON OF A BITCH! Yes I say that all the time, ask any of my friends, or people in the movie theater when I saw new moon, and they will tell ya!) You can’t go wrong!

KickAss Alex!

Miss KickAss Katy from Obsidian
I also LOVE some nummy nom nom bad boys!!! Again, Daemon from Obsidian, Cole from Everneath, Travis from Beautiful Disaster, Jace from Mortal Instruments and Christian Grey from Fifty Shades are just to die for!!! Akdfjaidfjadfndkd!!!!! Sorry, I'm trying to think of something to say but my mind is now filled with scenarios that are inappropriate to be written down, unless my new career is as an erotica writer! If you don’t know who these guys are, go read the books, I can’t stress this enough!!!
Why yes Daemon, I have died and gone to heaven!

Hi Travis, how may I serve you?!?!
And lastly my favorite books always make me FEEL something. Weather its an increased heart rate from an action scene, my heart ripping in two from a heartbreaking decision, a sentence that made me stop and say “Oh man, what would I do if that was me” or “OMgravy I never though that” or hehe other more tantalizing feelings (I'm trying to keep this a clean blog, but if I keep talking about Daemon, Travis and Christian my self control will falter!!!) I always love books that do more to me than move my eyes back and forth across a page. BeforeI Fall RUINED me!!! And is a perfect example of making me feel and think, what would you do with a do over? How would you say good-bye to the ones you love? Could you? God I could talk about this book forever!

What does it for you??

Comments

  1. All GREAT answer Tara like always!! I compleatly agree with you on all accounts and god, great picture use! I am replaying our conversation in my head and fanning myself as I type [well, you know]. Great FF dear!
    ;]
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS LOVE!!!!! i love yours also!!! ill make a comment tomorrow!!! my computer is making me coo coo right now!

      Delete
  2. I love your answer and I must say that I totally agree with you. I totally need a kickass, quick-witted heroine as well... and the sexy guys that are thrown in are DEFINITELY a bonus. LOL... =D

    You can see my FF here! CLICKY HERE! =D

    and enter my 300 Follower Giveaway here! CLICKY HERE! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I was giggling as I read your answer. You got it though, sister :))

    New follower btw ;)

    Stop by my blog for my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jennifer L. Armentrout's books! Will buy anything that she writes. Especially because they're kick ass, funny, and amazing.

    Check out my blog for my follow friday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!