Waiting on Wednesday (13): A Temptation of Angels

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own.

by Michelle Zink 
Expected publication: March 20th 2012 by Dial Books for Young Readers
Even angels make mistakes in this page-turning epic romance... 

When her parents are murdered before her eyes, sixteen-year-old Helen Cartwright finds herself launched into an underground London where a mysterious organization called the Dictata controls the balance of good and evil. Helen learns that she is one of three remaining angelic descendants charged with protecting the world's past, present, and future. Unbeknownst to her, she has been trained her whole life to accept this responsibility. Now, as she finds herself torn between the angelic brothers protecting her and the devastatingly handsome childhood friend who wants to destroy her, she must prepare to be brave, to be hunted, and above all to be strong, because temptation will be hard to resist, even for an angel. 

Michelle Zink masterfully weaves historical fantasy with paranormal romance to create a gripping tale of love and betrayal.

Why I need this: Oooooooo TEMPTATIONS!!!! I can't resist a good temptation! This sounds like such a tantalizing book!! I love angels and this one sounds like it has the potential to be EPIC! And that cover is just GEORG!!! Major love coming from me tonight with this one!!!

What are you waiting for?

Comments

  1. Hey! We are on the same wavelength because I seriously almost did this book too! But I had Adrian Ivashkov on my mind so I did The Golden Lily. You need to read Bloodlines soon! Adrian was too funny in it. Temptation does sound like a good temptation and I really need a good angel book. Haven't read one in awhile. Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on the same wavelength because I almost used this book for my WOW. I had Adrian on my mind so I did Golden Lily instead but I am really excited about Temptation too. I need a good angel book. Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the cover?! This one definitely goes to my TBR pile=D

    Drop by my WoW?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-want-so-wicked-by-suzanne.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one does sound really good. I want to read it. And the cover is fantastic.

    MY WoW/WWW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great book to be waiting for and I am RIGHT there with you. This cover gets me every time I see it and I am crossing my fingers I will somehow be lucky enough to nab one of those arc's she is giving away tomorrow morning. Thanks for stopping by my WoW post and THANK YOU for showing me the way to Daemon. I will be forever grateful of it.
    ;]
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just DYING to read this book. I love Angel themed books and this one just sounds so good. And I agree, that is one gorgeous cover. Great pick!

    Check out our WoW picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this book! I'm such a huge sucker for angel-stories. But at the same time.. I hate all of them. Well, no, there are two or three exceptions, but till now no book has really 'convinced' me, and so, I'm wandering earth, searching for a story that will (finally XD) live up to my weird expectations. XDDD *isshot*

    But anyway, great pick! I'm waiting for it as well. : ) Happy Wednesday!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really does sounds like a good read. I might check it out when it's released. Thanks for sharing your WoW book :) Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess Blog - Waiting On Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is definitely one of the many books I'm waiting on :) Great pick Tara!

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dying to get my hands on this one, too! Loved Michelle Zink's other trilogy---all three books were equally amazing! Definitely looking forward to more from her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! I've heard awesome things about this book! Great pick Tara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't seen this one before, but another love triangle and sexy brothers/childhood friend are involved. Something tell me I'll be all over this, too ;)

    Added it to my TBR. Thanks for coming by my blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. BTW. Love your "Waiting on Wednesday" banner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Historical and paranormal mixed in one book? Set in London? This book sounds awesome! (: Added it to my TBR.

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. for sure i have to add this to my to read list! sounds awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh I'm so excited for this book! Love Michelle Zink <3

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!