In My Mailbox (13)





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.



This week I got a lot of ebooks again (is this ever a surprise).I just couldn’t pass up all the good deals!!! When the hell am I ever going toread these I have NO clue!!! They are all super exciting!!!

Bought for my Nook/Kindle
Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt
Perigee Moon by Tara A. Fuller
The Gamble by Kristen Ashley
Gabriel’s Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
Requiem by Jamie McGuire
Providence by Jamie McGuire
Flat Out Love by Jessica Parker
Heart on a Chain by Cindy Bennett
Run by Patti Larsen
The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter by Jennifer M. Wright
Fateful by Cheri Schmidt
Because of Low by Abbi Glines (EEEEEEEPPPP)
Mark of the Princess by B.C. Morin



Bought/Won
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout I just had to have this paperback!!! With Pure coming out I had a feeling I was going to want to have the whole set!
Fracture by Megan Miranda Thanks to Hafsah from Iceybooks for this gem!!!

Everneath Prize Pack (Signed book, bookmarks, temp tattoos and guitar pick necklace) by Brodi Ashton
EEEEPPPP I was so excited to win this from Brodi!!! Her book is FANTASTIC and now I’m so excited to have my own Cole pick necklace!!! Eeep!!! Thanks Brodi!


And I also got this WONDERFUL signed poster of Existence and Predestined by Abbi Glines!!!! thanks!!!

Netgalley
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard



Book Tour
Perigee Moon by Tara A. Fuller
Thanks to DAC ARC Tour for this WONDERFUL READ!!!! It was so good I just had to get my own copy!


What did the postman bring you?

Comments

  1. Some great books you have this week, i downloaded samples of all the ebooks, they look like some good books. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Naomi
    http://naomisbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MYYYYY, you got Fracture!!! I read the e-arc but it was amazing! :) And the Everneath swag looks fantastic, lucky ducky! Hehe

    My IMM

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I heard so many good stuff on Because of Low and I kinda like the cover=D

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My god Tara! You were busy this week and look at all that awesome swag you got! I'm so jealous of the Everneath stuff!!! Okay, now on to my rant about how much you will love/hope you will love because I have yet to get around to it but want to really bad...Flat-Out Love and Gabriels Inferno. THEY. ARE. AMAZING. I hope you LOVE them as much as I did. I drooled. No lie. You HAVE to tell me what you think of Providence and Requiem because I don't know why I haven't bought them yet. Same with Fateful because I have ran across that book more than once. Have a BLAST reading Because Of Low, well, because it rocks. ;] And I am getting started on Wanderlove later this week, so if you don't start right away, I will let you know how it goes. Okay, sorry. My comments to you always seen to drag on and on...I babble too much. SEE! I am doing it again. Okay. I am going to go now. Bye. ;]
    You can see my Mailbox here.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox Tara!! :) YOu've got Because it's low!! Enjoy it!! I love your new design! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeep! What an awesome haul! So many pretty books this week for you :D
    Happy Reading!

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Tara! You got so many great treats this week! I have Pergiee Moon waiting for me on my Kindle. I'm glad to hear you liked it - now I'm really looking forward to it! :D Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    (And I love the new blog design!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all the winnings! WOW! You got so many amazing books! I just got a kindle fire (it'll be in next weeks IMM) and I'm finding that it's TOO easy to buy all the inexpensive ebooks. I've made myself stay away from netgalley. I'll just try to only have a couple books on there at a time to read. I'll TRY, we'll see how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul this week!!! You got some amazing books! Congrats on all the wins, although I'm surprised you didn't already have Fracture!!! AHEM!

    Love the new design too :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!