Waiting On Wednesday (16): The Temptation

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own.

by Alisa Valdes
Expected publication: April 24th 2012 by HarperCollins Publishers

His touch was electric. 
His eyes were magnetic. 
His lips were a temptation.... 
But was he real? 

After crashing her car on an empty highway, Shane is miraculously saved by Travis, a mysterious cowboy who walks out of nowhere. She is instantly attracted to him, and for the first time, she believes in “soul mates.” But Shane soon discovers that Travis is dead and that strict rules from the Underworld govern kindred spirits of different dimensions. Breaking these rules could destroy both their souls. And while Travis is almost impossible to resist, temptation proves to be the kindest enemy they encounter. 

Can true love surpass the power of pure evil? Part love story, part supernatural thriller, this first book in the Kindred trilogy will leave readers lusting for more!

Why I need this: HELLO?!?!?!!? Hotness is oozing from this book!! 
Number 1: The guy is named Travis, one of the sexiest names ever! (If you know me or see me gush all over my blog and social networks, you know how much I LOVE Travis from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire!!! I think of Travis and just shiver! ooOoOOOOooo.) 
Number 2 it sounds very similar to Existence by Abbi Glines, which is another book I JUST LOVE TO DEATH!
Number 3 the cover it just f*$ing amazing! 
Finally Number 4 I'm such a sucker for love stories! I always love seeing how authors overcome the whole forbidden romance/ break the rules love! So this book just looks amazing!! 

So add it to you list and then join me in the DAMN IT HURRY UP WITH THESE DAMN GOOD BOOKS club!!! There is always room for more!!

So what do you think? Doesn’t this book sound amazing?? What are you waiting for today?

Comments

  1. This sounds really good! And the release date isn't tooooo far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love why your waiting! Travis is a hot name! I actually hadn't heard of this yet but it sounds like a great forbidden romance. And no mention of a love triangle which is always a plus cause those make me want to throw myself off a building. The description leaves me intrigued. I want to know what Travis is exactly.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mysterious cowboy?? That's all I needed to hear..I'm in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this one - it sounds amazing!!! :)

    I have a thing for YA cowboys after Jessi in Mediator (Meg Cabot) so this one is definitely going on my TBR list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please! This one is like a total hunker;) Added! And great pick!

    Drop by my WoW?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-being-friends-with-boys-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely excited for this one too. Can't wait for its release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added this to my list the other day! It sounds amazing, right?! I love the description and the romance sounds like it could be my type of love story. ;) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thata funny! I've never considered Travis a "hot guy's " name before! Maybe b/c I've never known a hot Travis. This book does look good.
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know what Tara? I dated a guy named Travis in high school, but sadly he was not as sexy as Travis from Beautiful Disaster and he probably won't be as hot as this Travis. I have NEVER seen this book before now and I just want to let you know I LOVE YOU! I now have another book to add to my incredibly long list of to be read books. I want it NOW! Thank god April is at least kinda close right.
    ;]
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW gal! I shall see you again very soon.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book does sound really good!! I'll definitely be pining for it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!