Teaser Tuesday (15): Because of Low



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 


Here’s how: 
  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 
And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 

by Abbi Glines
“Don’t worry. I'm not leaving. He’d rip apart my sister’s house searching for me and scare the bejesus out of her if I left. I’ve got enough issues where she’s concerned. I don’t intend to unleash Cage on her.” 
p. 4 (eBook) 










So I kinda teased everyone this week! Including myself! I really haven’t started to read this yet but it’s going to be next! And now I'm so super intrigued by this Cage character!! Hehe but I'm also hopelessly in love with Marcus!!! Oh Abbi how you make my life complete!!! 

Hehe so how did I do?!?!?!

Comments

  1. You did great! I haven't read Breathe yet but I'm super curious about this Cage person too. I just barely started my next book too My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too know want to know what's going on with Cage.
    Great teaser!

    This week mine is form Pandemonium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teaser! You have me intrigued about this book.

    Check out my teaser from BORN WICKED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teaser--wonder about Cage. I like your teaser Tuesday pic!

    Here's our teaser: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-teasers-incarnate-and-front-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's considerate. I'm interested in her issues with her sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I've wanted to read this book for so long! Awesome teaser! <3

    Check out my teaser this week? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOO glad you are reading this! *sigh* Marcus

    http://www.autumnreview.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-221.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome teaser! I really need to get this book.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen this book all over the place lately but haven't really stopped to check it out. I think I am gonna have to add this to my reading list after all! Thanks for sharing :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!