Waiting On Wednesday (15): Onyx

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own.

Onyx 
by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Expected publication: August 14th 2012 by Entangled Teen

Being connected to Daemon Black sucks… 

Thanks to his alien mojo, Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I’ve sworn him off, even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But we’ve got bigger problems. 

Something worse than the Arum has come to town. 

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we're linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And there's this new boy in school who’s got a secret of his own. He knows what’s happened to me and he can help, but to do so, I have to lie to Daemon and stay away from him. Like that's possible. Against all common sense, I'm falling for Daemon. Hard. 

But then everything changes… 

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. And I have to tell Daemon, even though I know he’s never going to stop searching until he gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me? 

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies… 

Why I need this: I honestly don’t think this needs an explanation!!! Seriously!!! Come on!!!! I CAN NOT get enough of Daemon and with it being the Book Birthday for Shadows (HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY!!!!) yesterday, I'm all over this right now!!!! The major sucky part is that this was pushed back! But even more amazing is that it will be available locally!!! So we can all drool over daemon in out BN! Oh Jennifer how I love your work!!!!

Are you eagerly waiting for more Daemon???

Comments

  1. I hadn't read obsidian yet. Hope I get to it soon though. Great pick!

    Drop by my WoW?
    http://www.tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-in-honor-by-jessi-kurby.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed waiting for Onyx! Are you getting the ARC next month? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read Obsidian! But I love anything about aliens. All this talk about this author I might just cheat off all the books I should be reading and start Half-Blood.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also can't wait for Onyx, but I really need to read Obsidian first.

    Great pick!

    My WoW/WWW Post

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page At a Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have yet to read this series, but I'm going to catch up because I own the first book, and all my buddies tell me that I'll love it! I really loved the Half-Blood series and after reading Pure last week I'm excited to start this one!;)

    I didn't realize I already followed your blog, but now I'm a Linky follower too!;)
    I love your header, very cute!!:)

    MyWoW: http://MissVainsParanormalFantasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Obsidian yet, but I heard it was awesome. I can't wait for this to come out :)

    Check out our WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't read Obsidian yet, but I really want to! I've read a lot of good reviews about it. :) Great pick!

    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!