Teaser Tuesday (14): Perigee Moon




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 


Here’s how: 

  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 

And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 


Perigee Moon
by Tara A. Fuller

And that’s when it happened. The moment that would change my world forever. The hairs started to rise across the back of my neck and I felt it. Not just the unusual flash of recognition, but the pull. The kind you feel when someone is staring at you without you knowledge. I gave in and let it tear my eyes away from the car when a flash of white caught my eyes.

There was a boy standing across the street just outside the tree line, his eyes burring into me with the kind of intensity that made my heart pound.

Since its V-Day I'll give another!

“So where are we going?” I started to toss the bag into the car but he grabbed it from my hand and smiled.

“We don’t need the care. Follow me.” He grabbed my hand and twisted his fingers through mine.

“Where are we going?” I asked again.

He laughed. “ I guess you’ll just have to trust me.”

I did trust him. Beyond all reason, I would have trusted him with my life.

Hehe well I feel giving today considering it’s the big V-day I gave an extra heap of love!!!! This book is so wonderful and different.  Its romantic, mysterious and a heart pounding page-turner!

Who did you tease?

Comments

  1. Very fun :) I've been hearing a lot about this one and it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this book happen to have a very swoon worthy dude gracing the pages? Because that is what I am sensing. Looks great and I love the cover. Thanks for stopping by my tease Tara!!!
    ;]
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely be checking this one out after these teasers! Thanks for sharing!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing a lot about this book lately, it looks like it'll be a good one!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!