Teaser Tuesday (13): Thoughtless



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 


Here’s how: 

  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 

And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 
Thoughtless
by S.C. Stephens


Kellan butted in at that point. “She called me sexual once. “

Griffin just about fell off his chair laughing.

I glared over at Kellan, who looked at me with an adorable innocent look on his face, hands raised in an expression that clearly said, What?


 Ebook p. 120


This book is starting out good and I hear it just gets better!!! Hehe I love it when a book makes me laugh! And this one sure does!

Who did you tease?

Comments

  1. Best teaser eva! Gah, I love the cover of this book. But what I like even more are the characters within! *cough* Kellan Kyle *cough*. I can't tell you how effing happy/excited I am that you are reading this. ;]
    You can check out my teaser here.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm...You will loves this :) Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty funny!

    P.S. Could you please comment on this post: http://inabookshelf.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/youll-get-infected/

    It would mean a lot to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser... Can't wait to see what you thought of it when your done reading it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!