Valentines Day Treasure Hunt


Hello Everyone I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day! Or SAD day if you are single! In honor of V-day and the month of LOVE I am participating in the V-Day Treasure Hunt started by The Anfractuous Bookaholic

Here is the deal! Go to each participating blog, found HERE and find their favorite romance from 2011. Each blog is going to post clue to who their hottie or couple that rocked their 2011. So you must go to each blog that is participating in the Treasure Hunt and figure out who ruled their 2011! Once you have gathered all the clues, go back to The Anfractuous Bookaholic and enter all the clues into the forum that will be found there! The person who gets the most hint's (clue's) correct will win the prize at the end of the month and if there is a tie the winner will be decided by random.org. 



So here are my clues!!!!! 
  • My favorite line is “I’m never going to be the same after this.” 
  • I love him because of the tattoos (well that is just one part I love) 
  • I want to die between his thighs 
  • “You can’t tell me what to do anymore, ******! I don’t belong to you!” In the second it took him to turn and face me, his expression had contorted into anger. He stomped toward me, planting his hands on the bed and leaning into my face. “WELL I BELONG TO YOU!” The veins in his neck bulged as he shouted, and I met his glare, refusing to even flinch. He looked at my lips, panting. “I belong to you.”   HELLO!!!! MAJOR SWOON! 
  • I would love to lose a bet to him any day!!! 
ooooo I need to cool off now! That's how hot he makes me!

Ok I think that’s enough!!! I hope!!!! If you know who it is done ruin it for others in the comments!!! I would be glad to hear from you if you know who it is! And don’t forget to visit everyone else!!!!
Please PLEASE stop by The Autumn Review AND The Anfractuous Bookaholic to get all the clues and enter into the form!! Its the same on all blogs!!! HAVE FUN!!!!

Comments

  1. I have this HUGE hunch but I am not sure if I am right. I guess we will have to see...
    ;]
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!