Top Ten Tuesday (12): Alien Abduction Saves


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And its always a never ending topic!!!!



Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists!


Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens (or any other natural disaster...you get the drift.)


Haha well since I have been reading so many eBooks lately most of my collection is on my nook! So that would DEF be what I grab on my way out (right after I get my computer, dog and boyfriend (maybe not in that order!)


But ok ok ok you want a list of books so I guess I could tell you!


So all of my nook books consist of 
Fifty Shades Series by E. L. James
Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Existence by Abbi Glines
I honestly don’t know what I would do without these books!!!! They are just so vital to my existence (hehe sorry for the pun) and I think I would cry if I didn’t get my eBooks out!




Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
I CAN NOT live without these books!!! Even though I have them on my nook, there is something so special about having and actual copy! And HELLO have you seen the cover of Obsidian! I know you have because I pretty much plaster my blog with Daemon photos like a teenager plasters their walls with Bieber photos from Tiger Beat!! And yes it's the old cover! When the new mass market one comes out I'll have that also to grab! (hehe I wonder if the aliens that come to my house are like Daemon, cuz if they are then I would let them take me! Hehe ok back to the list) That and I have to sleep with my copy of BD under my pillow for sweet dreams about Travis! 


My signed copy of Everneath by Brodi Ashton (it has the Dead Elvises stamp in it!) 
My signed copy of Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
I have many signed books but these two are super special to me! I won the one from Brodi and I just LOVE IT! It’s such a different signature because I have the awesome Dead Elvises stamp on it and its just cant be turned into ash! And then my copy of Shatter Me! Tahereh is to amazing for words and I just need to keep my book! Damn it!!!



Infernal Devices and Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Does this need any explanation at all??? I can not fathom my copies of these being left for aliens to do who knows what with! It would ruin me!! All the fond memories I have of Will and Jace and Jem going poof! NO THANK YOU!!!! The only way these books will be destroyed is if I accidentally thrown them in a fire because its so damn heartbreaking and AHHHH GOODO! Which almost happened. Oh Clockwork prince, my heart still stings when I think about it!



Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Pandemonium ARC by Lauren Oliver

I really LOVE my Oliver books! My ARC of pandemonium is so special to me even though I still don’t know how I got it! 


Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Again, do these need any explanation?!?!?!?! Yea you can always buy new books, and most of my books really aren’t super specials (I mean they aren’t any first editions of twilight or HP) but there is some connection you have with the pages of the book when you read them for the first time! 



Divergent by Veronica Roth

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
It would be a real shame if these disappeared before I got a change to read them! I know I know some of the most amazing books ever and I have yet to touch them!!! Just give me more TIME!!!!!!


So tell me, what would you grab?

Comments

  1. I agree with all of those!!! Harry Potter is definitely on the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found "Before I Fall" by Lauren Oliver like an eBook on All you can books and I downloaded it, because I read some nice and interesting feedback and reviews regarding this book. It's great that we can find many nice titles on the Internet and for free :D Thank you for sharing this article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list! So many great books! Clare, Roth and Collin's is a definite must=D

    Drop by my Top 10?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-ten-books-id-save-if-my-house-were.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I would leave Hunger Games behind though. Don't hate me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!