Teaser Tuesday (16): When the Sea is Rising Red


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 


Here’s how: 
  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 
And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 

By Cat Hellisen
The band members exchanged confused looks, but carry on playing and the crowd just cheers more, singing until they are breathless. Dash hugs me closer to him with one hand and I hear the whisper in my head like an echo. 
“Oh, you are interesting one, little House Lammer,” he says and I smile dreamily.

ARC p. 148







This line just makes me want to read more so bad!!! Its getting very interesting and very good! I have to say I'm really starting to enjoy this book, after I got past all the new language and lingo!

What do you think? Sexy?!?!
What is your tease?

Comments

  1. Nice teaser! I haven't been too sure about this one, but maybe I'll give it a chance.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Teaser I really want to read this book. THX for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting - Great Teaser!

    This week at SunnyReads is “Gail Carriger & The Parasol Protectorate Week,” and we are celebrating the release of the final book in the series, “Timeless,” by taking a look back at the series as a whole. So today I have a Teaser from each one of the books published so far! That’s FOUR Teasers for the price of one!
    http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2012/02/day-two-of-gail-carriger-and-parasol.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!