In My Mailbox (15)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.

Ok I think its some kind of miracle that I didn’t buy to many books this week. I'm serious!!! I came in under 5 bucks!!! How the hell did that happen?!?!! Really I think the world is going to implode! I got a few eBooks, but Shadows as only 2.99 and Oppression was .99 cents and the rest were free! So WOW!!! I'm so surprised by myself this week!

Bought for my Nook/Kindle
Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout (OMG this is such a heartbreaker but so AMAZING!)
Unforeseen Reunion by Clarissa Yip (Free)
Oppression by Jessica Therrien (.99 cents!!!!!)
Evernight by Claudia Gray (FREE!!!!)
Exiled by M.R. Merrick (Free)



For Review
Trying to Score eARC by Toni Aleo
I'm telling y’all the best part of book blogging is getting the chance to talk to all these amazing authors!! This time around I have made a new buddie (despite that the Predators won over the Sharks today, this chick is AMAZING!!!) Toni is so amazing! And I can’t wait to dig into her book!! Seriously I'm so excited!!!!

Book Tour


Netgalley
Kiss Me, I'm Irish by Roxanne St. Claire, Jill Shalvis and Maureen Child
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
I Am a Seal Team Six Warrior by Howard E. Wasdin and Stephen Templin


Won/Gifted
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
I have to send out some SERIOUS author love to Ann!!!! I featured this book on my WoW a few weeks ago and she contacted me and asked if I would like to not have to wait so long!! And I was like HELL YES!!!!! So send tried to send me an ARC but S&S have been crazy and I slipped through the cracks for an ARC! So she was like ok they are going to send you a finished copy instead!!! WAH!!!! I was so shocked and I have to say this is so amazing!!! So a MAJOR thanks goes to Simon and Sheuster and Ann for the BEAUTY!!!!

Rae of Hope by W.J. May Thanks to Kathy from I'm a Reader Not A Writer for this win!!!
Daughter of the Centaurs by K.K. Ross Thanks to Random House for this Twitter WIN!!!!!



So this week was pretty much full of awesome sauce!!! What do you think? And what books did you add to your shelves this week?

Comments

  1. Uh your Where It Began story is freaking awesome! That is so cool they did that!! I have yet to get Shadows but I KNOW when I buy it this week I will like devour it. I don't know if my heart it ready to love a hot twin [it so is, don't listen to me...] Unforeseen Reunion looks reallllllly good. But maybe that is just because those sexy models are on the cover. You HAVE to tell me how that goes okay?! Because it look sexy, and you know me. I LOVE sexy. ;] Oppression looks great too...that cover always gets me. You have to let me know how that one goes too. Okay...sorry for the long babble! Great haul this week dear! Happy reading!
    You can check out my IMM here
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a lot of the same books!!!! I really hope you like Evernight too. Near the end of the series, it does drag a little, but stick through to the end. Then you'll have to read Balthazar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lots of awesome books! Oppression has such a pretty cover and I think Daughter of the Centaurs looks really interesting. Great mailbox :) You can check out my IMM if you want. Happy Reading :)

    Krista - Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to read Oppression since the moment I saw the cover. I am one of THOSE people..you know, the judge a book by its cover type. Lol.

    Great IMM! Hope you enjoy them!

    Check out my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww damn The Hunt is on Netgalley! ME WANT! But I said no more until I finish what I've got! AHHHHHHHH! The torture!!!!!!!!!!! LOL When the Sea is Rising Red looks awesome and Evernight was pretty good. Balthazar is yummy! Happy Reading! I'll try to be first next week...hehe
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some awesome stuff, this week! I'm looking forward to starting When the Sea is Rising Red..hopfully next week! But I'll be looking out for your review of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, your IMM is AWESOME! I so want to read Where It Began, you're so lucky to get a copy! I love Oppression so far, the story is really original! Happy reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! It was a beautiful win! Yippee! Whats funny is that the hero in Trying to Score played for the Sharks, and I went to the Sharks game last night! Lol! kind of ironic huh?! Cant wait for you to read it and I think you are pretty freaking great!!! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've been seeing oppression a lot on IMMs today. looks awesome! happy reading :)

    hope you check out our IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for pointing out the Oppression was .99! I went and bought it. I had looked for it on Amazon earlier, but only found the paperback for $13. So thank you! Enjoy reading!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Obsidian and hope to read Shadows soon.

    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi’s IMMB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow way to go! Ebooks for free!! :) I heard Daughters of Centaurs are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I have to get Shadows!! And the cover of the book next to it is the same couple did you notice!? The Hunt sounds awesome too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, so many books this week! I really want to read Daughter of the Centaurs, because it's like a whole new YA genre-- at least I have not read anything about centaurs! And I also am looking forward to When the Sea is Rising Red-- one of my fave authors, Rae Carson, gave it 5 stars on GR so I'm thinking it must be good! :P

    Also I LOVE your blog design, it is so creative and too cute!

    Hope you enjoy everything that you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many of these look great. I'm definitely going to have to check some of these I haven't heard about out.

    My IMM

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! Great list of reads! hope you enjoy Rae of Hope... look forward to hearing your thoughts!
    WJ May

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!