Waiting on Wednesday (14): Pure and Deity

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own.

by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected publication: April 3rd 2012 by Spencer Hill Press
From Pure
There is need. And then there is Fate... 

Being destined to become some kind of supernatural electrical outlet isn't exactly awesome--especially when Alexandria's "other half" is everywhere she goes. Seth's in her training room, outside her classes, and keeps showing up in her bedroom--so not cool. Their connection does have some benefits, like staving off her nightmares of the tragic showdown with her mother, but it has no effect on what Alex feels for the forbidden, pure-blooded Aiden. Or what he will do--and sacrifice--for her. 

When daimons infiltrate the Covenants and attack students, the gods send furies--lesser gods determined to eradicate any threat to the Covenants and to the gods, and that includes the Apollyon... and Alex. And if that and hordes of aether-sucking monsters didn't blow bad enough, a mysterious threat seems willing to do anything to neutralize Seth, even if that means forcing Alex into servitude... or killing her. 

When the gods are involved, some decisions can never, ever be undone

Why I need this: If you know me then you know that anything my Jennifer doesn’t need an explanation for me!!! I LOVE all of her books ALL OF THEM!!! And I can’t get enough!!! EVER!!! And I'm so in love with Alex, Aiden and even Seth that I acting like a two year old with this book!!!! Tantrum coming in 5   4  3  2    1  I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!


What are you waiting for?

Comments

  1. haha love your gif! I haven't read Half-Blood yet but I hear it is amazing! I must read soon!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book before so I might have to check it out. And LOL at your gif! :'D *laughs her head off*

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE TWO TO COME OUT!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am so super excited!! PURE <3 will be AMAZING I know it!! Awesome choice Tara!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! your choices, great covers.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

      Delete
  4. Great picks! I'm super excited for both of these as well!!! I loved loved loved Half-Blood!!!!! And I agree. Anything Jennifer writes is amazing! :)

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-26.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first one in the series! -looks about- I know, there is something wrong HERE!! lol. But I know I need to get on it!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Faye
    A Daydreamer's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read Obsidian but not Half-Blood yet, but if it is even half as good as Obsidian then I will LOVE it! Maybe I'll start Half-Blood next:) Thanks so much for stopping by My Neurotic Book Affair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!