In My Mailbox (12)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.


Sorry I am so late with this post today, I encountered MAJOR computer troubles so I am proud to say that I am typing this up on my brand spanking NEW MAC!!!!!! Ahhh I'm so excited!!!! May my 4 1/2 year old baby enjoy retirement! Anyways back to the post!!!!
My New Baby


I probably wouldn't have as much to post this week but BN has buy 2 get the 3rd free on some YA dystopian novels and I couldn't pass it up!!!!! I'm trying to not buy anymore books but I seem to have a disease where I can't say no to cheep books!!!

Bought
Rule of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Blood Red Road by Moria Young 
Lenobia's Vow by P.C. And Kristin Cast


Don't mind Emmett, he wanted to be included!


Nook
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
Mark of the Princess by B.C. Morin





Netgalley
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
Croak by Gina Damico
Slide by Jill Hathway
Partials by Dan Wells






Gifted
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver



I was very lucky this week I got a humongous surprise in my mailbox from Harper Collins!!! And that was my very own copy of pandemonium!!! I don't know how I got it and it's quite disturbing but I'm not complaining just very very cerious as to how it shows up in my mailbox!

Oooooooooo netgalley was sooooooooooo good to me this week!!!! Best book I got CROAKE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH but I'm also super excited about Partials and Slide!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh soooo happy right now!!!! 


What did the postman bring you?

Comments

  1. Nice new computer and I love your dog. He's so damn adorable. I love the Netgalleys, I'd die to read Pretty Crooked. Can't wait to hear how Pandemonium is!Looks good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Mac :) Congatulations for your new baby Tara! :)

    The iron knight is so so good!! And Rules of attraction I've heard is great!! And congratulations for Pandemonium!! :)

    Enjoy your books Tara and have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! There's so many books I'm jealous of. Especially Pandemonium. Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction are hands-down awesome. I hope you enjoy your reads! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. BWAHAHAHA, awesome IMM! First of all, we're on the same IMM. I'm on my twelfth and so are yooooou. Too awesome. :)

    Also, Lenobia's Vow....I started reading the HoN series and I stopped after Destined I think but anyway, I need to go get that copy!

    Awesome books! Seems like you'll be bussay for awhileeee! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Blood Red Road last week. Emmett is so cute. Thanks for checking out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new computer. Nice mailbox this week btw. I really want to read Croak. It turns out the author and I are from the same city. Small world
    Enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome late IMM! It was so worth it because I got a peek at your new computer!!! So awesome. And great books! I love the picture of you and your freaky copy of Pandemonium. And I can't wait to read your review of Slide that book looks awesome!
    You can check out my IMM here.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your mailbox is so stunning right now! That's so cool that you have Pandemonium, and even cooler that you didn't expect to get it -- aren't surprises just the best? ;) Plus, Pretty Crooked was one of the sweetest and most adorable books I've ever read, and I'm crossing my fingers that you love it like I did!

    Amazing mailbox this week, Tara! I hope you enjoy every single one of your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME HAUL.
    Blood Red Road has an incredible cover. I hope you enjoy all your new books!
    Stop by my blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!