Top Ten Tuesday (10): Books for Non-Readers


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And its always a never ending topic!!!!


Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists!

Top Ten Books You'd Hand To Someone Who Says They Don't Like To Read

This question is very similar to a recent post only a few weeks ago! So im going to make it short this week, I don’t want everyone to keep only seeing the same books over and over (however, these books are just AMAZING!)

By J.K. Rowling
I think this book is responsible for a lot of people who didn’t use to read, becoming bookaholics!!! Anybody who doesn’t read, or doesn’t think they like to read needs to get these books! Your life will never be the same!!!!



by Stephanie Meyer
I have to put this on here because these were the books that changed my view on reading. I went through all 4 books in a week! And I was so proud of my self I just wanted to read more!!!




by Jennifer L. Armentrout
If someone doesn’t like to read, tell them about this book and the HOTTIE who is Daemon! People like to watch hot people on TV and I KNOW people would love to read about hotness in books!







by Jamie McGuire
This is one of the only books that I when I was finished I had to read it over again IMMEDIATELY!!!! Again nom nom parts make reading sooooo good!






by E.L. James
Well now this isn’t for the faint of heart, but if someone says that reading is boring or not interesting, THEY ARE SO WRONG! This book will prove it! But be mindful that is explicit so don’t let your under 18 year old read them!






I really can only come up with a few mainly because I still need to read some many books that are featured on others list! But since Harry is like 7 books that counts right!?!?! 

What books would you hand others?

Comments

  1. I haven't read most of these eeeek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true on Twilight. Let's just say that's me first vampire book;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Harry Potter made readers out of a lot of people, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!