Obsidian and Shadows Cover Redo

Well this woman has gone and killed me again!!!! There is little book called Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout and there is something happening BIG with this series! It’s getting an overhaul due to it being rereleased in Mass Market!!! (EEEEP!)
Part of this AMAZINGNESS is that the covers are getting and overhaul!!! How on earth can the covers of the Lux series get any better you ask!?!?!?!  Well take a look!!!

Obsidian



AND AND AND

Shadows




I have no words! Only totally funny photos!!!!



Now if you haven’t read this series yet, or any of her other books FRIGGIN DO IT NOW!!! You wont regret it!!!

ps


Comments

  1. I really need to read these huh? I like, have to make time. *Runs off to buy*

    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious!!!! I just laughed off my chair almost taking my mac with me.

    Umm....Shawna WTF??? You haven't read Obsidian! Get on the bandwagon, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know! I late on some hot guy! Shit! I will try and get to them this month, I want something else to freak out about with you guys. ;]

    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOW NOW NOW GO READ IT NOW!!!!!!! im glad you love my post ladies!!! i aim to please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TARA!!! I will be laughing at this funny pics for days to come!
    Great description on the books! One of my absolute fav series :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! Hilarious. Counting down days to Shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As promised, I have award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've started this by the way! OH and Tara, you should probably click this link here.
    I kinda nominated you for a blog award.
    ;]
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love LOVE the new Obsidian cover (or maybe I just love the hot guy on the cover! ;))

    Sam @ Realm of Ficton

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!