Best of 2011: Best Book Boyfriends

I only started this blog about 7 weeks ago (still a newborn) and part of being in the book blogging community is telling others what you like. So now that it’s the end of the year I decided that ill partake in the best of 2011 week hosted by Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa from A Life Bound by Books, Rachel from Fikshun, Jamie and Patricia from Two Chicks on Books. Everyone can join in the fun.  Each day you add your top 10 list to the linky, you get an extra entry into the giveaway for a $50 amazon gift card! Just remember, each day will have a linky for THAT Top 10 topic and your list has to be for that top 10.  Here is what the week will look like:

Tuesday 12/27 – Top 10 Book Covers of 2011
Wednesday 12/28 – Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011
Thursday 12/29 – Top 10 Characters in 2011 (This can be anything you’d like to make it for characters. You can post your favorite Villains, etc. Just be sure that this post is character based.)
Friday 12/30 – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2012 (Also on this day, we’ll each be adding some kind of a recap of the total number of books read, pages read, etc.This part of the post is optional. Feel free to add any stats you’d like to share with everyone. So, if you’d like to also include some end of year stats, feel free to join us!)

So here we go!!!
Best Book Boyfriend of 2011
So I have been trying to think of something to say for this post, but as luck would have it I can't. I have been looking for photos of fictional men for about the last hour and I'm at a lost for words.  I have died and gone to hot man heaven!!!! Ok but seriously, its SWOON TIME!!!!!!

Mmmmmm now that is a good Travis Maddox
Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster - Oh Travis!!!!! What can be said about Travis other than OMFG!!!!!!! He has turned my world upside down and has made my dreams very naughty!!!! I'm so going crazy over this guy.

Daemon Black from Obsidian- My sexy alien!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm is pretty much all I can get out at the moment! I mean just look at those eyes!
Patch Cipriano from Hush Hush- The one and only Patch!!!!! YUM!!!!!! What I wouldn’t give to touch where his wings are! Well and other places too!
William "Will" Herondale from The InfernalDevices- After finishing Clockwork Prince my heart was just torn to pieces!!!! And I cannot choose between Will and Jem!!!!! I wont do it!!!!! But for now I will always have the balcony scene. Oh swoon!
James "Jem" Carstairs from The Infernal Devices- Talk about tender love! He is so the opposite of Will, so pure and honest and open about his feelings, but with a naughty side! I love James!!!!
Jace Wayland/Morgenstern/Herondale/Lightwood from The MortalInstruments- Oh sweet baby Jesus!!!!! Our very first shadowhunter we were introduced to and fell in love with!!!!
Ren Laroche from Nightshade- I hate the other one (I don’t even bother remembering his name) because I'm all about REN!!!!! He is so raw and full of passion it makes my knees weak!!!!
Cameron 'Cam' Briel from Fallen- Have you noticed I like the bad boys???? There is more to Cam that we know and I so want to know more!!!! Please give me more!!!!
Ash from The Iron Fey- So mysterious and dangerous!!! A girl should never fall for a guy that wants to kill her but how can you not!
Daniel Grigori from Fallen- Another fallen angel that I just love!!! Almost the opposite of Patch, but in a good way! He will always have a place in my heart for flipping off the woman he loves!
Bonus

Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- Because I love so many fictional men I needed a bonus guy!!!! And we get a British one to boot!!!! Oh Noah!!!!!!
Ok so I know we are all like this now:
I'm going to go and take a cold shower now.  
Who are your top boyfriends from 2011?

Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. great boyfriend picks! I love your 2011 that you have in the post. So pretty!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm....so where did we get the Daemon Black pic???? I have not seen this one and I am totally swooning right now! Love the list :) And thanks for stopping by my blog will definitely be following you from one newbie to another.

    http://twentysomethingfictionwriter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I totally love your list Tara!! TOTALLY TOTALLY!! My guys ohh!
    It's really funny because I finished yesterday The sky is everywhere(which is REALLY good, if you haven't read it yet ;)) and I didn't know which book start next. I've spent the whole day, and I couldn't decide.. Tara you decided for me! Beautiful Disaster will be it!! Yes waaaaaay yes! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stared at this, then drooled, then hyperventilate, then repeated the process. This is the best list/pictures ever! Thanks you so much! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha OMG that was an awesome post! The guy fanning himself literally had me loling. I love Patch and Jem!!! Ren is so hot too but I love the other guy too. I definitely plan to meet Daemon and Travis soon! I have both those book and just need to get to them!
    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  6. BWAHAHA! Ash, Patch, Ren - ooof! And the picture at the end right there had me rolling on the floor! AMEN SISTAH!

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fans self indeed! Hotties everywhere! And they're mostly in suits! I love guys in suits. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah great choices!
    ill be reading the unbecoming of mara dyer soon cant wait to read of noah ;* i love hunter parrish

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe im so glad that everyone has enjoyed this post!!!! it really was way to much fun to do!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *nearly craps in pants from laughing* LOVED this!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!