Dusty Reads (3) and The Time Will Come (5)


Dusty Reads is a weekly meme hosted by Giselle over at Xpresso Reads AND The Time Will Come is a weekly meme started by Books for Company. Both meme have the same intentions; shine a light on unread books that have been gathering dust on our shelves. So get out your swifter duster (or wet paper towel if your old school) and let them feel the love. 

by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Some secrets shouldn't be kept...
Up until three months ago, everything in sixteen-year-old Camelia's life had been fairly ordinary: decent grades; an okay relationship with her parents; and a pretty cool part-time job at the art studio downtown. But when Ben, the mysterious new guy, starts junior year at her high school, Camelia's life becomes anything but ordinary.
Rumored to be somehow responsible for his ex-girlfriend's accidental death, Ben is immediately ostracized by everyone on campus. Except for Camelia. She's reluctant to believe the rumors, even when her friends try to convince her otherwise. She's inexplicably drawn to Ben...and to his touch. But soon, Camelia is receiving eerie phone calls and strange packages with threatening notes. Ben insists she is in danger, and that he can help--but can he be trusted? She knows he's hiding something... but he's not the only one with a secret.
From the best-selling author of Blue is for Nightmares comes a story of paranormal romance that's sure to be a thrilling and chilling teen favorite.
For this weeks dusting I have chosen Deadly Little Secrets.  I was so excited for this book when I saw it at Borders when they were going out of business (its still such a shame) I was so excited!!!! I got this one and book #3! But somehow I just never got around to it. Then again it was during the time I was in school and my damn nursing books took over my life!!!! Reading the synopsis again today makes me want to pick it up next!!!!!!!

What are your dust bunnies hiding from you???

Comments

  1. I want to read this book, it sounds so intriguing, ! thanks for dropping by

    ♥Ficbookreviews♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'm really curious about this one as well I just noticed the series about 2 weeks ago and it sounds really good!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!