In My Mailbox (5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.

This whole not buying books before Christmas isn’t working for me! But I'm trying to keep it under control.  I only got a few books this week for my nook because they were such a great deal!!!! You cant beat free books and books for 99 cents!!!!!

Bought for my nook

Significance by Shelly Crane
Starcrossed by Tracey Lee Campbell
Mesmerized by Julia Crane, Talia Jager
Promise by Kristie Cook
Untraceable by S.R. Johannes


Luckily I only have to make it another week before I can go back to buying more books!!!!!!!

What did the postman bring you?

Comments

  1. Nice haul! I haven't heard of any of these, but Mesmerized sounds really good, and the cover is gorgeous. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the Fox and Mesmerized are the kind of books I like to read.

    P/S I'm your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these books sound really intresting iam gonna be doing som research on them really cant wait to see ur views on it happy reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!