Waiting On Wednesday (4): The Treachery of Beautiful Things


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

By Ruth Frances Long

The trees swallowed her brother whole. And Jenny was there to see it. Years later, when she returns to the woods where Tom was taken to say good-bye at last, she finds herself lured into a world where stunning beauty masks the most treacherous of evils, and strange and dangerous creatures await—creatures who seem to consider her the threat. Among them is Jack, mercurial and magnetic, with allegiances that shift as much as his moods. Determined to find her brother, with or without Jack’s help, Jenny struggles to navigate a faerie world where nothing is what it seems, no one is who they say, and she’s faced with a choice between salvation or sacrifice—and not just her own.

Why I need this: Well this cover is to DIE for!!!!!! I'm just so in love with the cover! I can’t get enough! It’s not just a beautiful dress but I love that she is getting sucked into the earth (quite fitting considering what the book is about). I have only read a few books about Faries but I loved them all (um hello, can you say The Iron Fey series!!!?!?!?!?). The biggest down side is that the release date is very far off!!!!! Expected publication: August 16th 2012 by Penguin Group USA, Inc

What’s are you waiting for?

Comments

  1. I've been seeing this around so much lately - I really LOVE the cover! New Follower! :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I am waiting for this one too. Awesome choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I can't wait for this either! That cover is very pretty too! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, whimsical cover!


    here's my WOW post, with a ton of books I can't wait for!!

    Stop by??!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/wow-want-so-badly-i-might-die-edition.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!