Top Ten Tuesday (3): Please Santa

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And its always a never ending topic!!!!

Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists!

So this week’s top ten are: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings 

Oooo so this I started doing before Thanksgiving!!!!! There are so many books that I want and I'm currently in the midst of trying to find a job. So I though why not let others buy my books for me!!!!! Hehe ergo my early xmas list. And yes 95% of my list is books!!!! So here we go!

1. The Hunger Games Trilogy By Suzanne Collins
2. The Vampire Acadamy Books By Richelle Mead
3. Wolfsbane By Andrea Cremer
4. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
5. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
6. Divergent by Veronica Roth
7. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
8. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
9. Across The Universe by Beth Revis

10. A nice surprise – I would love a book not on my list that I gave out! 

My 1 and 2 are the reason I made my xmas list of mostly books!!! I really wanted to read these books and knew that I wouldn’t be happy with just the first of each!!!! If I'm lucky maybe ill get all of Vampire Academy. 

3,4,and 5 happened to be books I was reading while making my lists. I could buy them but its better to get them as a gift, esp. when you want them so bad!!!!

6,7,8 and 9 are books that have peaked my interest lately and I probably would put off getting for a while if I didn’t put them on my list! But now that I look more at them, I need then badly!!!!

I only have to wait a few more days!!!!! YEA!!!

That’s mine, what’s yours??

Comments

  1. I am in love with your list. So many great books! And you need to get the whole Vampire Academy set. I read these recently, and they are too addicting. Like stop everything else you have to do in life addicting!

    Check out my Top Ten.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have one heck of a list there! I've either heard of, want, or have read every book on it. The Hunger Games and Vampire Academy are both totally fantastic series. And Divergent is a totally wonderful book that I could not put down.

    I hope that you have a wonderful day. May it be filled with many moments of bookish wonder and delight. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A surprise book is always fun! Fantastic list - hope you get some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh ... great list. Can I tell you how much love I have for the cover of Across the Universe?

    Here's my post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaw waaaaw I love your wishlist!! TOTALLY! Vampire Academy is my favourite serie EVER! Hope Santa will listen to you wishlist and bring them to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!