What What What Wednesday (4)

What,What, What Wednesday (WWW Wednesday) is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Each week its focus is all about what the heck are you reading!!!! Always interesting!!! To play along, just answer the following questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?

I decided to start reading The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines.  I hear good things about it! And I loved her other book I just finished, Existence.















What did you Recently Finish?

I just finished Existence by Abbi Glines and OH BOY!!!!!!! It was wonderful!!!! And the ending was one of the biggest WTF moments I have read this year!















What do you think you’ll read next?

Well I just started The Vincent Boys today this is my next read. However, I have a feeling that I will choose either Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout or ForeverMine by Elizabeth Reyes to read next. I know that was my answer last week but I just didn’t get it them L and I really want to!!!





What books are around in your life?
Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. They all look great!
    Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover for The Vincent Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm flattered that two of my books made it into this post. And I love both the picks you have lined up to read next. Elizabeth is awesome as are all her Moreno Brother books. And I swear everything Jennifer touches turns to gold. The woman can write!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!