Waiting On Wednesday (5): Clockwork Princess and City of Lost Souls


Waitingon Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breakingthe Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’twait to claim as your own. 

Clockwork Princess 
by Cassandra Clare

In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it's too late. As Jem's health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves — even if it means never seeing the other one again?




City Of Lost Souls 
by Cassandra Clare

In Book 5: City of Lost Souls, the Shadowhunters struggle to piece together their shattered world after a betrayal by one of their own leaves them reeling. 

WhyI need this: I'm kinda in a Shadowhunter mood! I just can't get enough!!! So I'm in the middle of Clockwork Prince and I know, I'm notdone yet, but I'm already dieing to get more from Miss Cassie!!!!!! I forgotjust how good these books can be!!!! So I'm preferring Infernal Devices overTMI, that could just be that I haven’t been to bed with Jace since April whenFallen Angels came out.  And I did justread TID book 1 and 2 within the last 2 months. Hehe I like having Will and Jem in my bed. But I still like the world ofID better! But gosh I need more!!!!!!!!!!For onceI'm glad I'm not the heroine in the book. If I were Tessa I don’t think I couldchoose between Jem or Will. 

What’sare you waiting for?

Comments

  1. I lovelovelove Cassandra Clare's books, but i've gotten so far behind on them :( Hopefully I can get to them before these come out! Great picks :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices I have had to stop reading CP because of deadlines, but I love it so much! and I can't wait for CoLS!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the series, but I have heard many great things about it. The book sounds very interesting! Great choice! Thank you for feauring it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I read Clockwork Prince, I imagine I'll be under the same spell. I'll be craving the next books like water.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek of course! Cassandra Clare for the win!! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. As much as I loved Clockwork Prince, I am definitely more of a Mortal Instruments fan! I do wish she had left it as a trilogy; I really like how it ended in City of Glass. I am excited to learn more about some of the supporting characters though!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kelly | Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!