What What What Wednesday (1)


What, What, What Wednesday (WWW Wednesday) is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Each week its focus is all about what the heck are you reading!!!! Always interesting!!! To play along, just answer the following questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

What are you currently reading?

My bookmark is current between the pages of Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella.   A wonderful departure from the world of YA. I always enjoy her novels and her characters are always fun and fresh and very youthful.









What did you recently finish?

Sadly I finished Nightshade By Andrea Cremer. I say sadly because I put the next book on my Christmas wish list and I HAVE TO WAIT!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH so horrible! God it was fabulous! A review is to come!








What do you think you’ll read next?

Well according to my TBR list on Goodreads (which I love! Having a way to organize EVERYTHING is a dream come true. Makes my life wonderful) should be Wolfsbane, however since I don’t currently have the book (DAMN YOU XMAS FOR MAKING ME WAIT!) I'll go with what’s at number 2 which is Bloodrose! OH CRAP! I don’t have that one either!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I want more REN!!!! 

Ok, I'll go to number 3, which is…

CLOCKWORKPRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how exciting!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to read this one! And yes my UPS man was kind enough to leave this for me on my patio! EEEP!


What books are around in your life?

Comments