In My Mailbox (3)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.

Well this week I have next to nothing to post! I have put myself on a book buy restriction because of Christmas. 90% of my Christmas list is books, so I have been told not to buy any!!! But I did grab a couple books for my Nook.  

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Stay Tuned by Lauren Clark
The Next Thing I Knew by John Crowin
Forbidden Mind by Kimberly Kinrade
Family Magic by Patti Larsen

So like I said it’s a short list this week!!! But next will be AMAZING!!!! I have so many books on the way!!!!!

What’s in your mailbox?

Comments

  1. The cover of Beautiful Disaster is really intriguing!

    In My Mailbox @ Radiant Shadows! Don't forget check out my 100 Followers Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh The Next Thing I knew sounds awesome!! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!