Teaser Tuesday (7): Obsidian


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 

Here’s how: 
  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 
And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Daemon’s lips curled into a half smile, and that was the only warning he gave. Moving unbelievably fast, I was on my back and he was above me in a flash. “Are you asking if I'm attracted to human girls?” he asked. Dark, wet waves of hair fell forward. Tiny droplets of water fell off the ends, splashing against my cheek. “Or are you asking if I'm attracted to you?”
p. 173

Hehe the next paragraph is like OMG! But I wont spoil the book for everyone else! This book was incredible! I hope you enjoyed your taste of Daemon.  If not fully satisfied, please order the entre! But you can never get enough Daemon, so you are a gluten for punishment!

Who did you tease?

Comments

  1. Oh, yummy! That's a good one... now, how could she not be. ;)
    Here is mine: Teaser Tuesday - Heated seats and showing some lace...
    New follower as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! You're teasing with your teaser :) I liked this one.

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAhhh. I love it! Great teaser. o: I totally need to get this soon. I can't wait to read it! Hope it's as awesome as it seems!

    My Teaser is from Under the Never Sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I've been really wanting to read this book!

    My Teaser: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-20.html

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!