What What What Wednesday (2)


What,What, What Wednesday (WWW Wednesday) is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Each week its focus is all about what theheck are you reading!!!! Always interesting!!! To play along, just answer thefollowing questions…
  • Whatare you currently reading?
  • Whatdid you recently finish?
  • Whatdo you think you’ll read next?
Whatare you currently reading?
I amcurrently in bed with Will and Jem from Clockwork Prince. I am really enjoyingthis book!!!! I still can choose a team!!!! It’s just too hard!!!!









Whatdid you recently finish?
Irecently finished Twenties Girl by Sophia Kisnella.  It was a rather interesting read but a nicebreak from YA. 










What do you think you’ll read next?
See now I really don’t friggin know!!!! My IMM was crazy! It has just so many books I just don’t know what I will read.  Since I have gotten so many eBooks lately I might dust off my Nook and read one of those.  Quite possibly Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire or Obsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutBut then again The Pledge by Kimberly Derting sounds great also!!!! Oh decisions decisions!

Whatbooks are around in your life?

Comments

  1. The Pledge looks so good :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!