Top Ten Tuesday (2): Books as Gifts


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And its always a never ending topic!!!!

Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists!

So this week’s top ten are: Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts (and to who...even if you won't actually give them!)

Well hum!!!!!! There are so many good books out there that people should be reading!!!!! In general my close friends don’t read the same books that I do. So I tend to not get books for other. But yet my best friend still has to read some of the books I recommend to her (esp when I take the book to her!!!!!!).

But in general here is a list of books that I would give to someone.


Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling- Being such a life changing series I would love to get these books for some kids who want to discover reading or think that they cant read. It would change their life.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer By Michelle Hodkin- I can’t get enough of this book!!!! Its so new and exciting! I think anyone who doesn’t think they like YA should get this book! It will change your mind!






The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare- It's so exciting and full of adventure and passion! Oh jees!!!!!! If anyone wants to they can give me Will for xmas! Ill take Jem in my stocking!!!!!






Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick- One word, PATCH!







Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver- Such a beautiful book and wonderful concept. It’s a wonderful that makes you question your life and asks you, are you happy with who you are and how you will be remembered?







The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare- Such a tantalizing series! Anything by Cassandra is worth giving!!!!







Can You Keep A Secret? By Spohie Kinsella- If you are uncertain to take that leap from YA to fiction, start with this book! I laughed out loud and just feel in love with the crazy characters! I always love her books. Really anything by Kinsella is a great gift!






Nightshade Series By Andrea Cremer- Such a complex and wonderful read! A breath of fresh air!







The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Stiefvater- If you don’t know if you like wolves, read this! It will change your mind!







Paranormalcy Series by Kiersten White- If you are looking for a more upbeat and funny YA series! There is no need to go further than Paranormalcy!!!!

That’s mine, what’s yours??

Comments

  1. Oh Nightshade may just be the most HORRIBLE gift to give! But only in the respect that it would create such a need for the next two books. lol. Personally I love the series and I can't wait for Bloodrose to come out all pretty and new!

    Fantastic list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!