Top Ten Tuesday (4): Fav Reads in 2011


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And its always a never ending topic!!!!

Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists!

So this week’s top ten are: Top Ten Favorite Books I Read in 2011

So I won't completely copy and paste my post from yesterday! I am participating in the Best of 2011 hosted by a whole bunch of wonderful blogs. And Monday's best was Best Books I'sve read! To 

See where these titles rank, go HERE to read all about it!!!!!!







That’s mine, what’s yours??

Comments

  1. I so agree with Delirium and Before I Fall! Beautiful books. Lauren Oliver is such a fantastic writer. As is Cassie Clare. Great list.

    ~Nikki
    Check out my Top ten. Plus my top two giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see Lauren Oliver make the list twice. She absolutely writes soul shattering books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess that the only book I've read on your list is Shiver, which I liked a lot. But many of the others on your list are on my TBR pile.

    Please take a look at my new challenge to read the ALA YA Book Award winners for 2012.

    Anne@HeadFullofBooks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list. Lauren Oliver is one of my favorite authors. I love everything she does. I loved, loved, loved Mara!!

    My Top Ten Favorites

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed Shiver! I fell in love with Maggie Stiefvater and her writing because of that book in particular, so it's always great to see someone else enjoyed it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Delirium too!! I need to read Before I Fall soon. Great list!!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words
    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!