What What What Wednesday (3)


What,What, What Wednesday (WWW Wednesday) is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Each week its focus is all about what the heck are you reading!!!! Always interesting!!! To play along, just answer the following questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?



















I am currently reading Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout and I must say its amazing! I just cant get enough!!!!
And my side project is Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. It was so damn good and addicting I needed a second dose!!!!! I can't express enough how much I friggin LOVE this book!!!!!! I think she wrote it just for me!!! Because it has everything I want. Well almost everything.  I need more of Travis. But that’s another discussion on its own. 

What did you recently finish?
I just finished Clockwork Price by Cassandra Clare and Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. OH MY!!! my heart is all over the place with all these books! I mean seriously. My heart was torn to pieces by CWP and then with the help of Travis, my heart is full of the burning desire for him! UGH!!!!!!!! This was a one-day read for me! I haven’t stayed up till 3 am reading in a long time but I just couldn’t put this book down!!!!











What do you think you’ll read next?

Oh damn I have no clue! I have to say that I am IN LOVE with Jennifer’s work so I think I might have to get Half Blood and read that one.  However, I hear good things about Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes and then again Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles is also calling to me.  Oh damn it all to hell I have to many books to choose from!!!!!! If you want to help me out, I would be most thankful!!!!!!


What books are around in your life?

Comments

  1. Read Half-Blood! I love it as well as Beautiful Disaster and Obsidian.

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently reading "The Future of Us" and plan to read "Anna Dressed in Blood" next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!