In My Mailbox (4)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.

So for this week I went a lil crazy! I was feeling a bit deprived about not being able to buy books because of Christmas! So I bought some anyways! Hehe I know I know ill be on the naughty list now! But it was so fun!!!!!

Bought
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater – I really loved Shiver and I lover her writing! I haven’t finished the Mercy Falls yet but this book sounded so good I couldn’t pass It up!
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Another book I have heard a lot about and said what the hell!
  • Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann – I have Lisa’s other books on my TBR pile and haven’t made it to them yet, but this just sounds good!
  • The Pledge by Kimberly Derting -Something new and different! It just appealed to me so much I couldn’t wait! I haven’t read her other books but someday I will!
  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare – Does this even need an explanation!!!!! Um hello!!!!! This is also my current read! Its good so farm!!!!
Bought for my nook
  • Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout – The cover for book 2 was just released and I hadn’t noticed this book before but both covers are yummie! So ill see what it’s all about!
  • Boyfriend From Hell by E. Van Lowe- It was a good price and I love the cover.
  • Stay Tuned by Lauren Clark – On sale and part of a content that went on with the author! Won me the BFF photo!!! Check it outhere!
  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire – I hear that this is just one wonderful lustful tale!
Won
  • Pyxis: The Discovery by K.C. Neal- Thanks to The Fairytale Nerd, I won an ebook of Pyxis! I'm so excited because I don’t always win stuff.  This is my second book I have won since reading and blogging about books!!!!
Recap

That’s all for this week!!!! Next week will probably be small again! Too close to Christmas. I gotta stop buying books! Anybody know if booksalcoholics works???

What did the postman bring you?

Comments

  1. Awesome haul! WOW! I got Clockwork Prince too! No explanation needed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won Obsidian too! But it hasn't come yet so I didn't include it yet. The Pledge looks awesome and I already bought Beautiful Disaster but haven't read it yet. All great books. Happy Reading!

    Visit My IMM
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/12/2-imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pyxis and Obsidian are both excellent reads.
    Enjoy!
    Thanks for stopping by my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohw ow you got some awesomesauce in here! Obsidian, Pyxis, Anna - all wonderful books! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got loads of great books! Like you, I have Cryer's Cross in my pile tbr as I really enjoy Lisa McMann's novel. Clockwork Prince is appearing everywhere. The pull of that book is too hard to resist! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome IMM!!! I got Clockwork Prince as well! Its also my current read! And OOOHHH!!! Anna and the French Kiss!!! That book is beyond amazing!!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-18.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, you have so many amazing books this week, Tara!! Clockwork Prince had to be one of the BEST books of the entire year, and Obsidian, Anna and the French Kiss, & The Scorpio Races were right up there with it! ;) Plus, there are so many other books you have that I would LOVE to read too!

    Awesome mailbox, Tara!! I really hope you like every single one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know where to start! You really did get some awesome ones! Love Kimberly Derting (and The Pledge was great!) and Stephanie Perkins is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh! I've been wanting Clockwork Prince. Hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!