In My Mailbox (6)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!! I'm a bit late with my IMM post this week.  I ended up being turned into Rudolph the red nosed reindeer on Saturday thanks to my allergies and spent most of the weekend recuperating and celebrating with the family! But this week’s mailbox is a mix of some Christmas gifts and books.

From the boyfriend

Keurig- HOW SERIOUSLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! This made my year!!!! I have had problems with coffee makers lately and made a vow not to buy one of these for myself! And so the boyfriend surprised me!!!!!! Major brownie points earned!

Jim Shore Shock- Again the boyfriend earned major brownie points! He got me Lock and Barrel for my birthday and now my collection is complete with SHOCK!!!!

From the boyfriends family- his family is always very generous and welcoming. 
Nook gift card, New frying pan, A bacon press!!!!!!, Digital cooking thermometer, Refrigerator note pads, Scratchers and Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. 


I also got a lot of books for my nook. Seem to be developing a major addiction to cheep eBooks! When I will ever get to them, NO CLUE! But I also took advantage of Epic Reads Epic Deals where there are 10 books for 99 cents each!!!! Eeep!

Bought for my nook

Hereafter by Tara Hudson
VirtueHollowland, and My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
Need by Carrie Jones
Existence by Abbi Glines
Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes
Half Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout
Ethereal by Addison Moore
The Poison Diaries by Mayrose Wood
Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Entwined by Heather Dixon
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski
Lucky by Rachel Vail
Bumped by megan mccafferty

Borrowed

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien


What did the postman Santa bring you?

Comments