Follow Friday (4)


Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by two great blogs, Alison of Alison Can Read and Rachel of Parajunkee. Each host will have their own feature blog, but anybody can post! 


How does it work?

  • Leave your name on the post. 
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments. 
  • Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!! 

Question:  If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?

Oh boy! This is one difficult question!!!! There are so MANY worlds that we all would love to live in.  When we read, we get to live there for just a snippet of time.  We all dream about spending out lives wrapped up in the crazy wonderful worlds so many authors have created. 

As with everyone else who has answered this question this week, I would LOVE to live in the world of Harry Potter.  To live in a world so magical and full of possibilities I'm sure is attractive to EVERYONE!!!!!  Aside from all the magic you get to learn and breath in everyday, it’s a world where they encourage dreams and imagination.  A world where anything is possible.  Mmm yea I would love to spend my life there!!!


Then again, I would LOVE to be a Shadowhunter!!!!! The world that Cassandra Clare created is so diverse and rich it would be a never-ending adventure to discover all that lies in the shadows.  Any world where there are people like Jace and Will is a place I want to be near!!!!! I'm sure there are more cocky sexy Shadowhunters that aren’t taken yet and I would love to meet them!!!!! Besides I also think I would love to be friends with Mangus!!!! Imagine the conversations you could have with him!!!! I would love wither old London or New York.  However I kinda lean towards old London.  I love history and there is something about how it was back in those times that is so enticing!

Someone I think could be Travis
So you know I can never pick just one or two! (can any of us). But I don’t know if this counts, but I would love to live in a place where characters like Travis from Beautiful Disaster and beings like Daemon and Dee form Obsidian.  As these are my recent reads I feel in love with, I can’t get enough of them.  If you have met these characters yet I suggest you do so!!!!  Travis is just your normal run of the mill hottie, but is arrogant and a player, but totally delicious! I would love to be near him!
As for Daemon and Dee who are stranded aliens with super awesome powers, its such an amazing draw towards them.  Its again that whole magical world and abilities beyond ours that makes it so attractive. 

Where do you want to live?

Comments

  1. I would love to live in Harry's world too! My first stop would be Honeydukes! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to live in the HP world...New follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you ^^ New follower; check out my blog at projectreadandreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!