2012 eBook Reading Challenge

UPDATE: I have completed this a long time ago so I'm going to increase to Memory Stick which is 50 ebooks!!!

So lately I have just gone ape s**t crazy with buying eBooks. It is just too hard to pass up books that are 99 cents or free or under 5 bucks! And I love my Nook, I mean I REALLY do! It makes reading so fun and easy! So I will be partaking in the eBook Challenge hosted by Sarah from WorkaDay Reads

The Deets:
Challenge Objective: Read some eBooks. 
Runs FromJan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
Books that count: Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in eBook format.
Crossover Challenge? YES
Levels (you can move up but now in levels):
  1. Floppy disk - 5 eBooks
  2. CD - 10 eBooks
  3. DVD - 25 eBooks
  4. Memory stick - 50 eBooks
  5. Hard drive - 75 eBooks
  6. Server - 100 eBooks
  7. Human brain - 150 eBooks
Sign up HERE until Dec 15, 2012
Complete Challenge Details HERE

I have chosen to do: CD! That means 10 eBooks! I think I will go up, but I'll start small since I am doing so many challenges this year!
UPDATE: I have completed this a long time ago so I'm going to increase to Memory Stick which is 50 ebooks!!!

  1. Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes
  2. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
  3. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
  4. Cross My Heart by Katie Klein
  5. New Girl by Paige Harbison
  6. Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
  7. Perigee Moon by Tara A. Fuller
  8. Breathe by Abbi Glines
  9. Shadows (Lux 0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  10. Mark of The Princess by B.C. Morin
  11. Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
  12. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  13. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  14. Taking Shots by Toni Aleo
  15. Starters by Lissa Price
  16. Dancing Naked in Dixie by Lauren Clark
  17. Trying To Score by Toni Aleo
  18. Graceling by Kristin Cahsore
  19. Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
  20. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  21. Sound Bites: A Rock & Roll Love Story by Rachel Burke 
  22. The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
  23. Easy by Tammara Webber
  24. Empty Net by Toni Aleo
  25. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
  26. Fall For You by Cecilia Gray
  27. Because of Low by Abbi Glines
  28. While It Lasts by Abbi Glines
  29. Inbetween by Tara Fuller

Comments