Follow Friday (6)



Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by two great blogs, Alison of Alison Can Read and Rachel of Parajunkee. Each host will have their own feature blog, but anybody can post!

How does it work?
  • Leave your name on the post. 
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments. 
  • Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!! 
Question: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many? 

On no!!!!! Does this include eBooks? Ok I’ll go do it!!!! *Get up and faces the bookcase 1 2 3…* Ok Ok Ok it's not to bad, only 59!!!! Oh crap I missed a shelf!!! *Goes back out and recounts* DAMN IT!!!! ugh 75!!!! 75 books that need to be loved! They need to be held stroked and coddled! 

Ok now to the eBooks *heads to BN.com and into the depths of my computer files* Oh boy! 77!!!! My eBooks get out of HAND! But with such great deals I can’t stop!!!!! So that brings my grand total to…
152!!!
Considering my goodreads TBR list is 604, I say it’s not to bad!!!! RIGHT! RIGHT??? Ok someone tell me I don’t have a problem!!!!

After I post this ill find a book hoarders anonymous meeting. Let me know if ill see you there!!!!

At least my place doesn't look like this...
well not yet anyways 


Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. Hopping through. I think book hoarders anonymous is a must for all of us - but really, you can never have enough books, right?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny enough, this question has made me feel a LOT better about myself. I thought I had a lot of books TBR, but seeing everybody else's number and how small my number is compared to that. I think I'm doing good LOL. But I know this number will only be going up and not down. I have a problem with buying books. Book Hoarders Anonymous sounds good to me.

    I'm a new follower you can see my FF here! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 152 isn't too bad. Hope you enjoy them.
    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, well you can never have too many books, right?! :D

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't have time to count this morning, but I probably have about 50 books waiting to be read! I'm hoping for a good snow day so I can whittle that down a little!

    New follower :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol the way your exclamation marks look makes it look like your count is 152,111. Can you imagine!

    Goldilox's FF

    I'm hosting my own reading challenge this year for reading paranormal/fantasy books. There is a link on my FF post in you're interested in signing up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You HAVE to let me know what you think about Fifty Shades of Grey! It is one of my 2011 favorites along with the second book Fifty Shades Darker. Excited to read your review of it. [:

    -ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's not too bad! I counted at the end of the summer and I had nearly 500. And I've added a whole other bookshelf since then so it's got to be closer to 600 now... Yep, I'm good on books. I still keep getting them though!
    That picture reminds me of one of the bookstores around here. It looks just like that! It's impossible to find anything in there! You have to ask and fortunately the guy knows EVERYTHING he has. It's crazy!
    Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!