What What What Wednesday (7)




What,What, What Wednesday (WWW Wednesday) is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Each week its focus is all about what the heck are you reading!!!! Always interesting!!! To play along, just answer the following questions…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading?
I am currently trying to finish New Girl by Paige Harbison.  I don’t know how I feel about this book yet.  Only half way done, and I'm just iffy about it.









What did you Recently Finish?
OMG! Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi!!! This was soooo goooooood!!! I can’t believe it!!! I mean like seriously!!! BLEW ME AWAY! And I also finished Cross My Heart by Katie Klein! Great read, check out my REVIEW!!!
What do you think you’ll read next?
Ugh! The dreaded question!!!! I'm partaking in a couple ARC tours so If I get them they have to be next, Whenthe Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen and Perige Moon by Tara A. Fuller (I gotta love an author with the same first name as me!) which I'm both super excited about!

But then again I also want to read Fracture by Megan Miranda as well as Cinder by Marissa Meyer because I’ll be going to the NYMBC at Books Inc Van Ness in SF with them on the 26th and also Shine by Lauren Myracle because there is another event with her!


But I also got an ARC of Everneath by Brodi Ashton (EEEEEEPP) that I want to get to
AND I need to get my hands on Legacy by Cayla Kluver (I accidently bought the Spanish ebook STUPID BN! And I need to call and have them fix it! grrrr) so I can get to the ARC of Allegiance!
But I'm also needing to read Breath by Abbi Glines and I really want to read Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles because I hear they are just fantastic!
Again, so many books so little time!



What books are around in your life?
Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!