Teaser Tuesday (12): Pandemonium



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 


Here’s how: 

  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 

And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 
by Lauren Oliver

“Look at me.” I say, but he doesn’t turn his head, doesn’t blink, doesn’t move at all. A hysterical feeling is building inside me, a shrieking voice saying wrong, wrong, wrong, and I sit up and place my hand on Alex’s Chest, as cold as ice. “Alex,” I say, and then, a short scream: “Alex!”

ARC p. 2




Muahahahahah sorry I'm feeling VERY evil with this tease!!!! Hehe but oh man! Can you believe that I also didn’t give anything away!?!?!! I'm so excited for this book!!! EEEP!!!! Anyways I hope you enjoy! And I hope I didn’t scare anyone!

Who did you tease?

Comments

  1. You are evil!!!!!!!! I want another!!!!!!! And can I get further in than page 2???? LOL
    I want your book so bad!
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one way to catch a readers attention

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like that is about the only teaser that would manage NOT to give anything away! The book is soooo good! So good.

    ~Nikki (Imaginative Adventure)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I still have to read this series! I'm actually a bit scared of it because those who hate it really loathe it O_O Intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Before I Fall on my TBR pile and now looks like I'll be adding this one!
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-matched.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!