Follow Friday (9)




Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by two great blogs, Alison of Alison Can Read and Rachel of Parajunkee. Each host will have their own feature blog, but anybody can post!


How does it work?

  • Leave your name on the post. 
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments. 
  • Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!! 



Question: Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why? 

Well I haven’t really branched out of the YA genre too much to say I don’t like another. I really never have wondered into the manga section or middle grader section. I'm tempting to try adult fiction and romance a bit more but I just have so many other books in YA that to think about adding more makes me crazy! I really would like to read anything that has a good story and doesn’t make my head hurt. It just so happens that YA has a lot of what I like!!! I really would like to find some chick lit where the MC isn’t a mother or what not! I think my age group is seriously missing in novels!!!!
As much as I don't like a book or genre, I would never burn them!    


What do you avoid???

Comments

  1. heheh I'm actually surprise YA are actually good for the recent years too.


    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a huge YA fan too. I've never read manga and don't really think I'd enjoy it too much. As for middle grade, I actually just reviewed a book from this genre called Kevin's Point of View, and really enjoyed it. It kind of surprised me. Normally though, I tend to stick with YA. There are just too many good books in this section that I don't need to wander anywhere else.

    New Follower
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower!!! I can't wait to read more on your blog!!!! :)

    I here you; I'm really into YA too! :)

    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-me-friday-my-first-one.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!