What What What Wednesday (9)


What,What, What Wednesday (WWW Wednesday) is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Each week its focus is all about what the heck are you reading!!!! Always interesting!!! To play along, just answer the following questions…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Well I'm still trying to read Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles! I had a wonderful surprise in my mailbox this week that distracted me!!! Hehe see below! But now that its finished, I can get back to Alex!!! Well another Alex!


What did you Recently Finish?
OMG!!!!!!! I got to read Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver OH MY GOD!!! WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER!!!

What do you think you’ll read next?
Sadly I still have to repeat Breathe by Abbi Glines because I just can't seen to get to it!!!! Hopefully I'll get to it this week!!!!I’m still waiting on When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen from an ARC tour so that might make me put Breathe off a bit longer!!!! And since the next reading challenge for Never Too Old forYA Books is about wolves and shifters, I'm hoping to start Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer! We shall see what the week brings!



What books are around in your life?

Comments

  1. as you suggested i read Breath! and LOVED IT!!!
    thanks you are one awesome chick!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!