What What What Wednesday (6)




What,What, What Wednesday (WWW Wednesday) is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Each week its focus is all about what the heck are you reading!!!! Always interesting!!! To play along, just answer the following questions…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I started Cross My Heart by Katie Klein last night and although I loathe glitter, I managed to get past that part and started to really enjoy this book! I'm excited to see where this will take me!


What did you Recently Finish?
As I couldn’t help myself I finished Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James. OMG!!!! As all of my fellow goodreads.com friends know, all I can talk about lately is Mr. Grey!!!! I was up SO late every night not being able to get enough!!!!! If you can’t handle mature content (this is a sexually explicit and contains some shocking scenes!). I don’t know if ill ever be the same again!


What do you think you’ll read next?
After I finished with Mr. Grey, I still spinning and breathless! I almost feel like Ana does after her encounters with him! But as I'm working on the Contemporary challenge for my NTOFYA group, I'm sticking to those genera (despite some amazing books I cant wait to get to, one book at a time!!!)  I'm hoping to Breathe by Abbi Glines, Loving Emily by Anne Pfeffer, Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens, Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols, Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally or Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles.  Ok ok ok I'm trying not to give them all here! I need to do this post at least 3 more times this month!!! But I can’t help it there are so many books I want to read!!!! Ill hopefully get to at least 2 of these books, if not more! I also need to start Ledacy by Cayla Kluver so I can get to my ARC of Allegiance I got from Netgalley!!!! I was also blessed with ANOTHER ARC today!!! One I'm SOOOOO excited for this one also!!!!! New Girl by Paige Harbison just sounds WONDERFUL!!!!! SO MANY BOOKS, SO LITTLE TIME!




What books are around in your life?
Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. New Girl is fantastic, I could not put it down

    My post http://paranormalbookfan.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of Cross My Heart is gorgeous! You have some great books here - will have to add about 1/2 of them to my TBR list!

    Here's my WWW if you want to check it out.
    http://susan-thebookbag.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesdays-january-11.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!